• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Live webcams at LHC"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Mind you there is gravitational lensing round a black hole, which means you often see two images of something behind it

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...bcam-feed.html
    Woops, sorry, missed that.

Mind you there is gravitational lensing round a black hole, which means you often see two images of something behind it

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...bcam-feed.html

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    It's part of the snot goblin's plan to stay in power.

He is going to use the time dilation effect of gravitation around the black hole to put off his very messy end.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    If they do create a black hole we will have finally discovered something on this planet that is more dense than Gordon Brown.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    That was a waste of money then.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic Live webcams at LHC

Live webcams at LHC

Not much to see on these webcams , but they're testing the beam over the next few days ...

Working...
X