• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "got caught not having a valid ticket on londonmidland"

Collapse

• Torran
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Hang on - isn't this supposed to be a contractors' forum?

Trsisko - how come you can't afford a ticket?

Oh, and, WTAS.
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...-do-i-pay.html

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Oh, and, WTAS.
    I thought it was for trolls. But if you see any contractors please let us know.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Oh, and, WTAS.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Well that's lovely
    So says the person who accused Churchill of a lack of morals over bluebirdgate. I am quite suprised - NF was just equalling things up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I saw this at Kings Cross/St Pancras last year. A lass was legitimately passing through the barrier en route to the deep tubes when some total fscking arsehole charged in behind her, forcing his way through on her ticket, then pushed her aside as he headed for the escalators "fast" enough to avoid being caught.

She was clearly scared by the experience although, as London commuters do, she shrugged it off and moved on.

You, trsisko, are IMNSHO an aggressive and intimidatory person who exploits others for the sake of personal gain, and in overt contempt for the law of the land. If you ever have the balls to introduce yourself to me I will spit in your face.

And I don't do that to everyone.
    a contractor

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    right who ever that guy is that said he will spit in my face then realistically he is spitting in the face of a guy who risk getting caught without a ticket, what he cant seem to grasp is I do it to get to work!
    I have never claimed beneifits and I am quite respected at work, I been covering the job of 2 and a half people and they all know I am skint.
    Anyway if you spit in my face I will smash you up I do muay thai and follow mma, purely as self-defence, theres no way in hell you can say I am an arsehole after what this moron just said, and lol I have never bumped anyone and ran away, I look to cute and innocent and smart for that to ever be required!

anyway get ready to absolutely piss yourselves with laughter cos lol you will be tear dropping at this story from thursday.

So as usual I don't have a ticket and its after peak hrs, say around 10:25am, I noticed not many people have gotton off the train so I cant quit blend in, oh btw this is the underground this time, im going up the long elevators as usual and to be frank there arn't that many tourists or workers around.

As i approach the ticket barriers there's around 6 underground staff looking at people going through, therefore I suddently increase my pace a little to catch up with an old man in front of me, he puts his ticket in after slowing down dramically and I therefore stand right behind him, as I start to pretend to put my ticket in, I suddently leep forward to get through right behind him

Then I hear from the left 'excuse me sir your suppose to put the ticket in the machine', my heart is beating, im thinking damn I just got caught and hell some people might see me who know me. Anyway I look to the left after I have walked throught and say sorry and simply walk away.

the funny part is she thought and all 6 of them thought i was being so fast and impatient that the doors magically stayed open long enough for me to naturally walk through them'.
    For a moment there I thought i was done for but yet again I got away with it.

6 staff members all standing around together all saw me and not a single one of them didnt think that i was using an invalid ticket and pretending to put it in the machine, lol my reactions are so fast that I walked through so quickly that they just thought that when I put my ticket partially in the slot , they must have thought that I thought it was already open.

haha I own, and btw i get paid on tuesday and will once again be spending 300pounds plus to travel 22miles a day, grrrr
    What a tit!

"I have never claimed beneifits and I am quite respected at work, I been covering the job of 2 and a half people and they all know I am skint. "

No you are worse than anybody who is on benefits as you are a thief - plain and simple. Infact you are worse than a thief, you are a thief who thinks that because you are skit then it is ok to steal. Perhaps if you were not such a complete and utter fukwitt then perhaps you might be able to get a better job which would give you more money - but I think even with more money you will simply refuse to pay for your travel because you are a tit (as I said in the first line!)

Leave a comment:

• Torran
    replied
    Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    right who ever that guy is that said he will spit in my face then realistically he is spitting in the face of a guy who risk getting caught without a ticket, what he cant seem to grasp is I do it to get to work!
    I have never claimed beneifits and I am quite respected at work, I been covering the job of 2 and a half people and they all know I am skint.
    Anyway if you spit in my face I will smash you up I do muay thai and follow mma, purely as self-defence, theres no way in hell you can say I am an arsehole after what this moron just said, and lol I have never bumped anyone and ran away, I look to cute and innocent and smart for that to ever be required!

anyway get ready to absolutely piss yourselves with laughter cos lol you will be tear dropping at this story from thursday.

So as usual I don't have a ticket and its after peak hrs, say around 10:25am, I noticed not many people have gotton off the train so I cant quit blend in, oh btw this is the underground this time, im going up the long elevators as usual and to be frank there arn't that many tourists or workers around.

As i approach the ticket barriers there's around 6 underground staff looking at people going through, therefore I suddently increase my pace a little to catch up with an old man in front of me, he puts his ticket in after slowing down dramically and I therefore stand right behind him, as I start to pretend to put my ticket in, I suddently leep forward to get through right behind him

Then I hear from the left 'excuse me sir your suppose to put the ticket in the machine', my heart is beating, im thinking damn I just got caught and hell some people might see me who know me. Anyway I look to the left after I have walked throught and say sorry and simply walk away.

the funny part is she thought and all 6 of them thought i was being so fast and impatient that the doors magically stayed open long enough for me to naturally walk through them'.

6 staff members all standing around together all saw me and not a single one of them didnt think that i was using an invalid ticket and pretending to put it in the machine, lol my reactions are so fast that I walked through so quickly that they just thought that when I put my ticket partially in the slot , they must have thought that I thought it was already open.

haha I own, and btw i get paid on tuesday and will once again be spending 300pounds plus to travel 22miles a day, grrrr
    FFS

I'm great. My dad will batter your dad etc etc

Isn't the reason your skint not because you couldn't be arsed setting up a company for the last 6 months? Less fare dodging and thai boxing , more thinking meat head

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    If it the same London we are talking about then I can say I saw these type of actions at least once a week so any londoner is more or less used to it. They should consider themselves lucky that they haven't been stabbed for not moving aside quickly enough.
    I always thought that was one of the advantages of London 'getting pushed from behind'? :-)

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    Die screaming you fare-hiking and vomit-inducing maggot's bumhole. And goodnight!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    If you ever have the balls to introduce yourself to me I will spit in your face.

And I don't do that to everyone.
    Well that's lovely

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    All together now:

Troll Troll Troll Troll Spit

and spit

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    You're either an awfully bad troll or an utter tw@, I would be quite content to believe you're both to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• trsisko
    replied

Leave a comment:

• where did my id go?
    replied
    I bow to your superior knowledge of steam locomotives
    That's OK. Small children, rainy days of summer, nearby railway museum.

May I say that I concur with your proposed treatment of OP.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    She was clearly scared by the experience although, as London commuters do, she shrugged it off and moved on.
    If it the same London we are talking about then I can say I saw these type of actions at least once a week so any londoner is more or less used to it. They should consider themselves lucky that they haven't been stabbed for not moving aside quickly enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X