• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: AtW should he go?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "AtW should he go?"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Well, thanks for voting for me guys and girls, looks like I am staying then...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Only if you were lawn or indoor bowling, otherwise I'm a frayed knott
    It was in bowlplex - I managed to improve my bowling skillz

Well, thanks for voting for me guys and girls, looks like I am staying then...

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    AtW, can you be the bitch next week? It's only fair.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    (shiver) now you mention it I do have a hazy recollection, but he's been provoking such retaliation for months and fully deserved it ! I plan to sit next to the garden fence all day today and watch for suspicious activities.
    in his garden

Leave a comment:

• bored
    replied
    (shiver) now you mention it I do have a hazy recollection, but he's been provoking such retaliation for months and fully deserved it ! I plan to sit next to the garden fence all day today and watch for suspicious activities.
    Don't forget to cut off their gas too!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    You didn't invade your neighbours garden shed as well, just because you been in it once did you?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Uuurrggghhh I have the world's worst hangover - I went out last night and drank too much vodka and smoked loads of cheapo cigs - Pretty Russian, eh!
    You didn't invade your neighbours garden shed as well, just because you been in it once did you?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Uuurrggghhh I have the world's worst hangover - I went out last night and drank too much vodka and smoked loads of cheapo cigs - Pretty Russian, eh!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Just back from bowling and lots of beers - pretty British eh?
    k
    Only if you were lawn or indoor bowling, otherwise I'm a frayed knott

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Anyway - when are you going to tell us what you think of us all?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Good one Diver I knew I could could on you - for I am Spartacus
    Anyway - when are you going to tell us what you think of us all?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Good one Diver I knew I could could on you - for I am Spartacus

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Shirley?
    I eat roast dog too

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I voted AtW Stays.