• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dragons' Den - Sep 1st"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    What an excellent site... to submit to webpagesthatsuck.com

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    It's up to you, mate, but I've got a guy from, I think, Afghanistan, who seems very interested in it. When I told him that the middle of the bridge would go up at the touch of a button, he got very excited. He's ready to buy, so don't miss out. This deal sells itself.
    My advice to you would be to take your first offer otherwise I can see this business going up in flames. For those reasons, I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Explain to me why I should part with £200K of my hard-earned money and childrens inheritance to purchase this product.
    It's up to you, mate, but I've got a guy from, I think, Afghanistan, who seems very interested in it. When I told him that the middle of the bridge would go up at the touch of a button, he got very excited. He's ready to buy, so don't miss out. This deal sells itself.

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Alexander Mann.

What do I win?
    Well done. 0-15

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Would you be interested in buying Tower Bridge? I can let you have it for a mere £200K, for a quick sale.
    Explain to me why I should part with £200K of my hard-earned money and childrens inheritance to purchase this product.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    You were going well until you criticised James. More I watch it the more I think he is a decent bloke.
    Would you be interested in buying Tower Bridge? I can let you have it for a mere £200K, for a quick sale.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Khan't you argue with you me properly?
    OK, one for you now. Do you know what IT recruitment agency he was a director of in his early days? (No googling)
    Alexander Mann.

What do I win?

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Caan

You ignorant oaf!
    Khan't you argue with you me properly?
    OK, one for you now. Do you know what IT recruitment agency he was a director of in his early days? (No googling)

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    PJ and Bannatyne are rivals (like OS and me!), even worse Bannatyne hates him, I believe they have accused each other in their books of wearing a wig or something stupid. PJ usually does deals with Theo Paphitis and Khan with Deborah.
    Caan

You ignorant oaf!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    PJ: Dyes his hair and has 1 testicle.
    Theo: Actually a grecian transexual, wanted in 7 countries for "acts with an animal".
    Deborah: A man... no surprises there.
    Duncan: His head is false, and he eats live rabbits.
    The boring one with the beard: An only twin with a secret nose under his left armpit.
    You were going well until you criticised James. More I watch it the more I think he is a decent bloke.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    PJ: Dyes his hair and has 1 testicle.
    Theo: Actually a grecian transexual, wanted in 7 countries for "acts with an animal".
    Deborah: A man... no surprises there.
    Duncan: His head is false, and he eats live rabbits.
    The boring one with the beard: An only twin with a secret nose under his left armpit.

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Was a good one last night. Bannatyne had a good old rant at the greenies who make recycled boxes, accusing them of being on a crusade. After all that Peter J et al went and gave them the money
    PJ and Bannatyne are rivals (like OS and me!), even worse Bannatyne hates him, I believe they have accused each other in their books of wearing a wig or something stupid. PJ usually does deals with Theo Paphitis and Khan with Deborah.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I don't wish to sound cruel, but I just bet that some of the smaller boxes they make will end up with a light dusting of white powder sooner, or later, Sooner, actually. You read it here first.
    Your faith in your fellow-man is heart-warming

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    looks like he's done it anyway:
    http://www.discreteheat.co.uk/
    Aargh! Marquee alert!!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Was a good one last night. Bannatyne had a good old rant at the greenies who make recycled boxes, accusing them of being on a crusade. After all that Peter J et al went and gave them the money
    The ex-DJ ex-"expensive habit" bloke from the green box duo was interesting. I don't wish to sound cruel, but I just bet that some of the smaller boxes they make will end up with a light dusting of white powder sooner, or later, Sooner, actually. You read it here first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X