• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Atw's mental health"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Agreed. Quite fascinating to see the arrogance of the OP in thinking he knows more on the internal state of Russian politics than someone who is Russian, but then again Google is his friend.
    Sadly most Russians (even those living abroad) do not understand the true nature of what's going on in Russia - I do however very well - I was bashing Putin way before it was cool

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    AtW, you for once make a lot of sense but try and understand that you are being deliberatly wound up on the one hand, and on the other you are trying to argue with an illiterate "someone" who does not use any logic.
    Agreed. Quite fascinating to see the arrogance of the OP in thinking he knows more on the internal state of Russian politics than someone who is Russian, but then again Google is his friend.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    AtW, you for once make a lot of sense but try and understand that you are being deliberatly wound up on the one hand, and on the other you are trying to argue with an illiterate "someone" who does not use any logic.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What do you suggest? Shall we club together and buy him a night with a pro? I wonder if they charge extra for wearing a squirrel costume?
    http://www.thesquirrelloversclub.com/

i think the squirrel costume comes as standard with these guys

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    The AndyW option skews the results. Sas would have got another 6 votes otherwise

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm getting a little worried about Atw and his state of mind.

He's always yakked on about stuff he knows nothing about, based on his hastily cobbled-together degree which consisted of a collection of unrelated 101-style courses from some obsure Moscow institution.

But recently he seems to have lost his sense of humour completely. I think this is due to the lack of female companionship - it's driven the poor chap completely potty.
    And the results are in!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ho-retard.html

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

He's always yakked on about stuff he knows nothing about, based on his hastily cobbled-together degree which consisted of a collection of unrelated 101-style courses from some obsure Moscow institution.

But recently he seems to have lost his sense of humour completely. I think this is due to the lack of female companionship - it's driven the poor chap completely potty.

What do you suggest? Shall we club together and buy him a night with a pro? I wonder if they charge extra for wearing a squirrel costume?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Hear Hear!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Perhaps Mother Russia has switched off the pipeline that feeds the goat's offal and bat droppings to his intellect?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    His posts certainly show a tendency for him to be winking unhealthily.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

Potty as in Pot Noodley?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Atw's mental health

Atw's mental health

Working...
X