• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm American at heart"

Collapse

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Ok.

IS THAT CLEAR?
    Pardon?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I think Likely is a sockpuppet of milanbenes.

This is the worst ever attempt at a wind up. Wilmslow does it better and that is scraping the barrel.
    Ok.

Listen carefully.

I want you to drop the socks on the floor and step away with your hands in the air.

Is that clear?

IS THAT CLEAR?

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Invade Canada.

I think Contractor79 is Likely and they are both sockpuppets for someone else. Who that is, I can't be bothered to figure out.
    I think Likely is a sockpuppet of milanbenes.

This is the worst ever attempt at a wind up. Wilmslow does it better and that is scraping the barrel.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Invade Canada
    Whoa! Steady Nimrod!

Don't go invading Canada as I'm going to live in BC end of Sept.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    so what should bush have done after 911?
    Invade Canada.

I think Contractor79 is Likely and they are both sockpuppets for someone else. Who that is, I can't be bothered to figure out.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    I would use the enormous (hugely wasteful and expensive) resource that is the CIA and other intelligence arms of US government and military to identify the REAL perpetrators and more importantly the backers of the 9/11 attack and, with the help of my allies abroad, selectively contain and eliminate them from the head down.

While this was in progress, I'd be looking at why this happened in the first place and if US foreign policy needed realignment to prevent this kind or hostility from being fermented in the future.

On the other hand, YEEE HAAAWWW - just go out with all guns blazing! Plays better to the home crowd who you so much admire.
    Bogey for President

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Sounds like appeasement...
    yeah, that really works

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Sounds like Realpolitik.

You know, the thing that's in the best interests of the people you govern rather than macho dick waving.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    While this was in progress, I'd be looking at why this happened in the first place and if US foreign policy needed realignment to prevent this kind or hostility from being fermented in the future.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    so you'd let terrorists influence foreign policy, how moronic
    Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Up your game for goodness sakes.

Sorry, you're not a worthy troll.

It's like you're working from a script or something like one of those poor saps in an Indian call centre.

OMG - HAVE THEY OUTSOURCED TROLLING NOW?

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    so you'd let terrorists influence foreign policy, how moronic

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    no come on, what would YOU do?
    I would use the enormous (hugely wasteful and expensive) resource that is the CIA and other intelligence arms of US government and military to identify the REAL perpetrators and more importantly the backers of the 9/11 attack and, with the help of my allies abroad, selectively contain and eliminate them from the head down.

On the other hand, YEEE HAAAWWW - just go out with all guns blazing! Plays better to the home crowd who you so much admire.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    no come on, what would YOU do?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    so if you were president at 911 what would you do instead?
    Oh, that's easy!

1) Find a scapegoat 'axis of evil'(tm) state that is both profitable for your oil pals and against who Daddy has a grudge for unfinished business.

2) Whip up a frenzy of paranoia and hysteria that will blind the sheeple into accepting vicious, unprecidented curbs on their constitutional and democratic rights.

3) Start an illegal war while your buddies cash in at the expense of vast number of dead and dispossessed.

The 9/11 purps were Saudis - but of course you know this.

Next question?

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    so if you were president at 911 what would you do instead?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X