• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fetish wear on site"

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Where did I say I wear eyeliner?

Asshats like you and TLG make out I sit at the freakin' office looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.

I said I have done - just a little bit - and do on occasion. Fork me, if I'd have known you were so bigoted and stuck in the past I would never have mentioned it.

You are probably more at home with a convo about farts I imagine. What a man.

TLG and yourself have brought it up at every opportunity. Very sad.

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.

Poor wee Xen is a bit sensitive about being such a wowser.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Current client insists on me wearing a very natty set of bright red dungarees(sp?) with matching jacket, hardhat, goggles and steel toed boots
    You work for "The Village People" and I claim my 5 groats.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    tay, is that sheep costume compulsory?

Just curious

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied

Asshats like you and TLG make out I sit at the freakin' office looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.

I said I have done - just a little bit - and do on occasion. Fork me, if I'd have known you were so bigoted and stuck in the past I would never have mentioned it.

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.
    Dont be like that Xen, I love you realy.
    Now I have an image of you at work looking like one of the ugly sisters and I thought you only got dressed up to go out and at weekends.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Ooh - only pulling your leg, in a gentle manner. Believe I was one of the people at the time who didn't bag ya . No need to fly off the handle.
    If you keep kicking your sweet, family dog, one day it will turn around and bite you.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Deep breaths everyone... get the kettle on and go to your happy place for a few moments.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.
    Ooh - only pulling your leg, in a gentle manner. Believe I was one of the people at the time who didn't bag ya . No need to fly off the handle.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.
    Careful Xen, your mascara will run.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Do you think "she who must not be named" has any idea of how much we love the saying....

Now, F*** Off

Seriously

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Guys, guys... This is not the place. Show some love and forgiveness or you'll scare tay away.

Xen - Don't think he was being serious.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Ach, if you go admitting on a public forum you wear eye-liner, you gotta expect to get a ribbing now and then, and then, and then and again.

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    It was pretty unambiguous.
    Ach, if you go admitting on a public forum you wear eye-liner, you gotta expect to get a ribbing now and then, and then, and then and again.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    What gave it away - the eyeliner?
    It was pretty unambiguous.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think you got away with that. Do you wear womens underwear and answer to Xena at the weekends?
    Got away with what?

I love dresses. Isn't that what you think?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think you got away with that. Do you wear womens underwear and answer to Xena at the weekends?
    What gave it away - the eyeliner?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X