• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'd sack that new goalie"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Capello defends tactics:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/7567487.stm

Capello explained he was using Gerrard in a 4-3-2-1 system, with the Liverpool captain and Wayne Rooney supporting Jermain Defoe as a main striker.

£5 Million a year well spent!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    morning Winston,

it's good thanks, very pleased with it, bought this one in the end:

Panasonic TH-42PZ80e

42" plasma

fantastic

what's new with you ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    if I was the manager !

his mis-haps are embarressing

who picked him ?

Milan.
    So's your inability to spell!

Btw, how's your new TV?
    (Still in the shop...)

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    What was the score then? Did anyone actually watch it? Were we rubbish as usual?

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    The problem with the English is that you always think your team are world beaters. That is certainly not the case, at best I'd rate a full strength English squad 10th best in the world, 7th in Europe. The only reason the premier league teams are doing well in Europe is because you're attracting the best players with the money.

And before you start on the Scot's, we know we're punching above our weight when we beat the likes of Moldova and San Marino.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    And if anyone's interested:

Europe
    World
    Spain
    Spain
    Italy
    Brazil
    Holland
    Italy
    Germany
    Argentina
    Portugal
    Holland
    France
    Germany
    England
    Portugal

France

Mexico

England

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    And before you start on the Scot's, we know we're punching above our weight when we beat the likes of France and Italy.
    But the Scots play with pride, unlike us (England)

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    The England players don't seem to have any passion about playing for their country. Whereas the Scottish, Welsh and Irish all do. Oh, I'm English BTW.
    Optimum nail hammer interface there.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    The problem with the English is that you always think your team are world beaters. That is certainly not the case, at best I'd rate a full strength English squad 10th best in the world, 7th in Europe. The only reason the premier league teams are doing well in Europe is because you're attracting the best players with the money.

And before you start on the Scot's, we know we're punching above our weight when we beat the likes of France and Italy.
    The England players don't seem to have any passion about playing for their country. Whereas the Scottish, Welsh and Irish all do. Oh, I'm English BTW.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Football is tulipe. As are the England team.
    Agreed. Bunch of overpaid mindless Prima donnas kicking a pigs bladder round a field, that would be better turned over to cabbages........Oh!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Football is tulipe. As are the England team.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic I'd sack that new goalie

I'd sack that new goalie

if I was the manager !

his mis-haps are embarressing

who picked him ?

Milan.

Working...
X