• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Good news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good news"

Collapse

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    one of the reasons I simply refuse to watch TV!

sport and science documentaries only!

I do hope that you aren't suggesting that Bonekickers wasn't positively steeped in scientific fact.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

Ooooo! ark at the intellyectual

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Turned off spooks code 9 after 10 minutes. Truly sh 1te. Well done bbc
    Have to agree - I can can watch some turd on the telly but even the kids were saying that the acting was crap and the script nonsensical. Stayed with it till the end when we all looked at each other in bewilderment.

Utter cockrot - licence money well spent.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Good news
    WTF are you thinking posting a good news thread on CUK. Have you learned nothing in the time you've been here?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yes.

Dire as a very dire thing... and I'm known for watching crap of the first water, but even by my standards it's unwatchable.

The last ep of Bonekickers was ok though.
    renowned

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Turned off spooks code 9 after 10 minutes. Truly sh 1te. Well done bbc

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic Good news

Good news

That pile of turd 'Bonekickers' isn't on the telly no more.

I watched the teaser for 'Spooks: Code 9' and thought that it was even worse. Am I right in not watching it?

I had a good lunch earlier with some potential investors/partners/clients of a new venture. So I’ll probably fall asleep watching CSI or X2.

Working...
X