• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm not on probation any more"

Collapse

• n5gooner
    replied
    thats impressive - what do you take for it then, to stay so urm how can I put this..stay in a due north direction?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by stackpole
    You guys like a bit of pork sword then.
    I never fence with another man. Zorro's sword never ventures to the south.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Sorry Stackers, but I believe that all our resident females realy are, and stunning to boot.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    You guys like a bit of pork sword then.

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    you guys are sick

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    ....excuse....me....

..................................ahhhhhhhhh...... ...................................
    ........................hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... ..............aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. ............likewise!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Hello wage, sometimes I cant help myself.

Is Sandy on holiday?
    Do you think she will show us her "white" bits when she gets back?
    Sandy is on holiday. I hope her bits won't be white when she returns. I have my own fantasy vision of her sunbathing topless and frolicking on a white sand beach clad only in a tiny thong....

....excuse....me....

..................................ahhhhhhhhh...... ...................................

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Gunman, I thought we agreed with Sandy that we wouldn't mention last month's incident. Lord knows I've apologised enough for the albatross, and what on earth possessed you to bring the rubber footpump?!
    Hello wage, sometimes I cant help myself.

Is Sandy on holiday?
    Do you think she will show us her "white" bits when she gets back?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I am but my parole officer says it is probably best if I dont mention it.
    Gunman, I thought we agreed with Sandy that we wouldn't mention last month's incident. Lord knows I've apologised enough for the albatross, and what on earth possessed you to bring the rubber footpump?!

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    > After 18 or so months out of contract, I sort of got the message...

That sounds a fair enough reason. I get the impression if you've not got in demand skills then getting a permie job isn't the doddle it was a few years back.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Oh well done ZG

Does this mean that you will not be suspected when the cleaning ladies/tea boys/HR etc. start to disappear? Yum!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I'm not on probation any more
    I am but my parole officer says it is probably best if I dont mention it.

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    surely a pizza the action in that case

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall
    Why did you go permie !?
    I guess he was envious of Franco's lifestyle and wanted a piece of the action.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I guess its not easy for dark green things to get jobs! so permie looks a good option - where is it in a freak show ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X