• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The Daily Mail

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Daily Mail"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I find this one is a great source for up to date, and unbiased news reporting:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
    hmm Anna Kornikova

Leave a comment:

• dinker
    replied
    123 comments at 15.53pm, which kind of invalidates your post.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    WHS
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY View Post
    I get all my news from the forums at Contractor UK.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post

I like it.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    I stopped reading the papers, listening to Radio 4, etc. 3 years ago. Result: No discernable increase/decrease in my happiness or world awareness. I get all my news from the Web. Anything else in the papers is journos' pissy ramblings.
    I get all my news from the forums at Contractor UK.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    All I have left is the voices in my head.
    Worked for Blair.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    FT it is then ?
    I've been a bit disappointed with the FT of late.

All I have left is the voices in my head.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    So what does one read nowadays?

I've recently stopped taking the Telegraph after donkeys years. Too many pro-NuLab and soft-left op ed pieces from arriviste female journalists.

The paper has completely lost its identity and seems also to be be doing its level best to lose its traditional readership.

I don't thinks I can bring myself to read the Daily Mail, but I'd rather read that than any of Murdoch's filthy rags.

FT it is then ?
    Mary Piddle's delusional articles are worth ignoring - go straight to the comments - very very funny.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    I stopped reading the papers, listening to Radio 4, etc. 3 years ago. Result: No discernable increase/decrease in my happiness or world awareness. I get all my news from the Web. Anything else in the papers is journos' pissy ramblings.
    true

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied

I've recently stopped taking the Telegraph after donkeys years. Too many pro-NuLab and soft-left op ed pieces from arriviste female journalists.

The paper has completely lost its identity and seems also to be be doing its level best to lose its traditional readership.

I don't thinks I can bring myself to read the Daily Mail, but I'd rather read that than any of Murdoch's filthy rags.

FT it is then ?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied

FT it is then ?

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Family wins battle for 2nd bin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ook-years.html

Daily Mail Readers Comments = 67
    It's Baldy Man!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied