• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Great start to KP's reign as England cricket captain"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by stackpole View Post
    And now Broad has waded in with a couple. I'm with you Moose, KP is probably better than Brearley.
    we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by stackpole View Post
    And now Broad has waded in with a couple. I'm with you Moose, KP is probably better than Brearley.
    Er, I don't think I said that. Did I? My solicitor will be in touch.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    158-7 at tea. I would have taken that if it had been offered at start of play.

Leave a comment:

• LittlestHobbo
    replied
    KP's the best captain in the World ever!!!! what a master!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    come on Harmy!!
    and Andersony!

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    come on Harmy!!

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    118-5

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Ah, that's better, 3 quick wickets, now they're on the rack at 105-4.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    So now Cook's dropped 2 chances and pocketed one. Useless git. The number of runs he owes is starting to become unmanageable.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    So Cook currently owes 40 runs before his score starts to count. What a pillock. I bet KP was spitting blood, a bit like Ambrose a few balls later.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Even before that:

Kevin Pietersen lost the toss in his first act as Test skipper
    He's rubbish!

Leave a comment:

• Great start to KP's reign as England cricket captain

A dropped catch off the first ball. Pah!

Working...
X