• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday Lunch Survey"

Collapse

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Today for lunch I are mostly travelling so that will (possibly) be a dodgy BA sarnie.
    I love those BA Ham and Cheese toasty things you used to get on short haul !

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    What's immoral about evading/avoiding tax? Don't tell me you've been brainwashed as well.
    There's nothing illegal about avoiding tax (although that is less and less clear with every Finance Bill), but evading tax is illegal. Whether avoiding tax is immoral or not, I leave to the assorted hand-wringers and people like Chico who think they live in an absolute world to decide.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Says the hardened tax evader.
    What's immoral about evading/avoiding tax? Don't tell me you've been brainwashed as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    God, some people have no morals have they
    Says the hardened tax evader.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Today for lunch I are mostly travelling so that will (possibly) be a dodgy BA sarnie.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    This from a self confessed, and I quote, "slapperdrunkenmunter"?

Hmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    There's no option for visiting Soho and Greek Street.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    morals, contractor urm...... now I have too think long and hard about that - oh and charge for the time!

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    started a poll Friday Lunch Survey

Friday Lunch Survey

Pub Grub
    27.27%
    Too busy coding
    0.00%
    Have a permie spam sandwich
    18.18%
    Too Busy getting Chching
    27.27%
    Nothing
    0.00%
    Other
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

so what do people do on a Friday luch time - if its anything like here we pi$$ off to the pub for some grub, get paied for it, and still claim the expenses .

Working...
X