• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Threaded's Eclectic Website"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Just been reading about Eric Cantona on Wikipedia.

I thought he was just a footballer who accidentally said something quite insightful, but after reading "...Cantona responded by insulting them once again, and his ban was increased to 2 months..." I think I could really like the guy.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    I don't, but I do follow philosophers...
    Eric Cantona; great footballer and first class seagull punter

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    When ze seagulls follow ze trawler, and all that ...
    ze seagulls follow ze trawler because they smell something fishy, my dodgy little fat chum!

As for your "clients" appreciating your webtulipe...

FFS!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I don't, but I do follow philosophers...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    When ze seagulls follow ze trawler, and all that ...
    Didn't think you followed footie, Threaded.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Look, are you underemployed towrags actually likely to buy my stuff direct from me? No. Do the people who are likely to buy my stuff like my webtulipe? Yes. Are you likely to buy my stuff via these people who like my website? Most certainly.

So like I care what you think, you're too far down the food chain to worry about. When ze seagulls follow ze trawler, and all that ...

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    Eclectic

Wot? U actually went to my webtulipe?

I had a visitor, woo hoo!

Yes, I went there, and I was embarrased for you.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    The Lone Gunman: Depends, usually they see something quite different.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I have been there too.

For an IT pro it is rubbish, do you realy send your prospective clients there?
    He only says he's an IT Pro, like he only says he has a lamborghini or two.... or is it three now Threaded?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I have been there too.

For an IT pro it is rubbish, do you realy send your prospective clients there?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Bovvered
    As you, yourself, are not plural
    Have a look at the pictures. There's enough of him for two.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Wot? U actually went to my webtulipe?

I had a visitor, woo hoo!

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    started a topic Threaded's Eclectic Website

Threaded's Eclectic Website

Threaded, you have your comma in the wrong place in the title of your webpage.

As you, yourself, are not plural, the comma should be before the s.

Working...
X