• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Police came round last night"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I was over in Dublin at the weekend, and we went in the Grand canal basin past U2's recording studio's, and opposite a nice set of apartments.
    The tour guide said that there have been unconfirmed sightings of Bono walking across the canal to the studios.
    With Elvis

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I was over in Dublin at the weekend, and we went in the Grand canal basin past U2's recording studio's, and opposite a nice set of apartments.
    The tour guide said that there have been unconfirmed sightings of Bono walking across the canal to the studios.

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Did hear a story - maybe an urban myth

At a U2 concert Bono was having a Godly moment. Stood at the front of the stage slowly clapping his hands. He told the audience, everytime I clap my hands a child in Africa has died. Someone from the audience shouted out - well stop clapping your f***ing hands then.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Was Bono there? Damn! I was too busy chatting up Kate Moss.
    I thought Bono was too busy try to save the world.... and buying new glasses

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Oh tough luck, she copped off with Geldof. Strumpet.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    Yeh - good party.
    That Sting can knock it back a bit - Geordie you see. Gets a bit out of order when he's had a few though. That joke about the Lesbian, Black guy and Irish man was well out of order. Bono seemed to like it though.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Yeh - good party.
    That Sting can knock it back a bit - Geordie you see. Gets a bit out of order when he's had a few though. That joke about the Lesbian, Black guy and Irish man was well out of order. Bono seemed to like it though.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    started a topic The Police came round last night

The Police came round last night

Message in a Bottle was brilliant!

Working...
X