• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Adoption scheme"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    XEN!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    remember now, a jock is for life, not just for Christmas

mind how you go

Zeity can make them last to the New Year, cuuried on Boxing Day, rissotto (sp) on New Years Eve, all with a nice glass of cianti of course

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Teabagging?
    XEN!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Haven't you lot (The English) tried that already? Got a bit ambitious and tried to adopt a Asian, an African, a Muslim etc.
    remember now, a jock is for life, not just for Christmas

mind how you go

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    You don't know yet what perverse sexual favours he hopes to extract for the sponsorship.
    Teabagging?

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Aww, thanks Spock
    You don't know yet what perverse sexual favours he hopes to extract for the sponsorship.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Could we extend the scheme to Adopt A Celt? Then we can incorporate the Welsh & Irish.
    Haven't you lot (The English) tried that already? Got a bit ambitious and tried to adopt a Asian, an African, a Muslim etc.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Could we extend the scheme to Adopt A Celt? Then we can incorporate the Welsh & Irish.

If so, I will adopt Cailin (and don't try to fob me off with any old Welsh alien lizard - there could be problems when the captain pops round for tea)
    Aww, thanks Spock

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied

If so, I will adopt Cailin (and don't try to fob me off with any old Welsh alien lizard - there could be problems when the captain pops round for tea)

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I will adopt Snaw.
    And dress me up in a white woolly coat no doubt. Might pass on that one, I've heard about you lads in Dulwich.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Any volunteers for Gordon Brown? no? thought not.
    hang on, I feel a hash Brown joke coming on

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Any volunteers for Gordon Brown? no? thought not.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I will adopt Snaw.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    [stereotypical scotsman mode]

Hoots, if I can make a dent in it with my hind teeth, I'll take it

[/stereotypical scotsman mode]

heh heh