• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "underwear economics"

Collapse

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by shoes View Post
    Is it cheaper to buy new underwear rather than wash and dry them in a washer dryer?

I was just wondering.
    Yes. But that means you need to redude your washing costs, not buy more underwear. Wash them in the sink with a bar of soap.

Also try putting your milk in a plastic bag and hang it out of the window. This will remove the need for a fridge.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Surely - ladies - no underwear would be the cheapest option ? Mmm.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Is it cheaper to buy new underwear rather than wash and dry them in a washer dryer?

I was just wondering.
    Cheapest method is to peruse the local laundrette to pick up any 'spare'.

hint and tip though, wait till they've been in the washing machine.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Hopefully not chocolate or strawberry/raspberry!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

I was just wondering.
    No, a kWH only cost about 11p in my next of the woods and I expect that'd do and you'd get more than one (wtf are they called pairs) of pants in the dryer. Anyway is spin drying not good enough for yer pants?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Buy edible underwear.

yum yum. And what flavours are available, may one ask?

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied

I was just wondering.
    Are you going to pass the parameters?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Buy edible underwear.

Very green.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied

I was just wondering.
    It can be when you're in a hotel.

Leave a comment:

• shoes
    started a topic underwear economics

underwear economics

I was just wondering.

Working...
X