• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should I stay or should I go?"

Collapse

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Loosen up, I didn't lose, I just looked at the poll, not the answers and you are completely clueless, aren't you? I'm surprised companies pay good money to people like you that haven't even been to school.
    Handbags at dawn! Fight, fight, fight! Jeering and jostling etc.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Ouch! It bites!
    Never mind. Given time I think you two are likely to get on famously

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied
    Loosen up, I didn't lose, I just looked at the poll, not the answers and you are completely clueless, aren't you? I'm surprised companies pay good money to people like you that haven't even been to school.
    Ouch! It bites!

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Someone already spotted this so you lose dude

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    You should go - back to school.

How can you phrase a question as " should I stay or go" and leave the answer options to Yes and No.

My answer is Yes - then you can pick between stay and go to match up to my answer and then you can have it as you want.
    What she said.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Someone already spotted this so you loose dude
    lose

I think the observation about school might be quite good advice.

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    The other is when he cuts his head off with a chainsaw, leaves it behind, while his body goes off to look for new opportunities
    How? I have just cut off my head. Therefore my eye's are no longer attached to my body...

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    The other is when he cuts his head off with a chainsaw, leaves it behind, while his body goes off to look for new opportunities
    How can you tell if you are heading in the right direction then?

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied
    Double question: Should I stay or should I go?
    Options to reply: Yes/No/Other

WTF???
    Someone already spotted this so you lose dude
    Last edited by Ollie; 15 July 2008, 14:43. Reason: Just got back from school ;)

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied

WTF???

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied

WTF???

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post

How can you phrase a question as " should I stay or go" and leave the answer options to Yes and No.

My answer is Yes - then you can pick between stay and go to match up to my answer and then you can have it as you want.
    Yawn

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X