• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official CUK cool wall for cars"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Mustang Mmmm!
    In a similar vein:

Dodge Challenger

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Mustang Mmmm!

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Considering a car change next year, think it will be a toss up between a Subaru Forester and a Land Rover Defender

Both extremes I know but, IMHO both cool cars'

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    what about a holden monaro - my brother has just bought one are they any good?????
    Lovely car! I had one when I was living down under...the roar from the V8 puts a permanent ear to ear grin on your face.

The 5.7 litre engine does like a drink though...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    what about a holden monaro - my brother has just bought one are they any good?????
    Oh yes. I'd like to play with one of those...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 51st State
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    But you said the clue was in the title 'R8'.... You were wrong. It will be in production soon, those of us who are discerning are waiting for the proper version you tool, you hadn't even heard of it... Yet you drive the V8, proves you are a chav.
    Please, please, please tell me that you're not claiming to be some sort of petrolhead, and yet
    a) put a 335i before the R8 (and wtf - how can you say they are about the same thing)
    b) want to buy a non-petrol version of a supercar.

What a twat.

And btw - I own a 335i coupe (petrol), and I know which I'd rather have.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    The one with the larger engine won't be called a Veyron though, ask Churchill he phoned a lady down at Bugatti and she told him so...
    Childish little f**k, aren't you. So, a souped up BMW 335 was your first car because you were being sensible?

Oi Threaded, have you got a son?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    That exact car in that photo is not mine, mine is in space grey, a colour I prefer. It is also my first car, I was actually considering something more eccentric but due to it being a first car was sensible(ish).

Which old troll are you?

AndyW?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by NetworkNinja View Post

I know its an old news item but this still astonishes me !!

"The lucky owner is also the only person to live permanently in the world’s only seven-star hotel - Dubai’s achingly amazing Burj al Arab where rooms typically cost £2,000 per night"

He doesn't pay £2000 per night ffs! He gets a corporate rate of £1750 per night.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by NetworkNinja View Post
    And as if a standard Veyron wasn't enough

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIA...ews/35546.html

"The lucky owner is also the only person to live permanently in the world’s only seven-star hotel - Dubai’s achingly amazing Burj al Arab where rooms typically cost £2,000 per night"
    The one with the larger engine won't be called a Veyron though, ask Churchill he phoned a lady down at Bugatti and she told him so...

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I just want to save this post for posterity...

Considering the Veyron costs 10x the price of an R8, are we comparing like for like?

Also, I'm willing to bet that the picture of the BMW isn't really your car. I mean, FFS how can a 12 year old afford one of those?
    That exact car in that photo is not mine, mine is in space grey, a colour I prefer. It is also my first car, I was actually considering something more eccentric but due to it being a first car was sensible(ish).

Leave a comment:

• NetworkNinja
    replied
    And as if a standard Veyron wasn't enough

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIA...ews/35546.html

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Yeah, I prefer my 335i to the R8:

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/223/1.jpg

Though they are about par pretty much. Just don't watch the R8 vs Veyron video on YouTube, the R8 is made to look like a toy, son.

Have you got the R8 V12, or the junior (affordable) version?
    I just want to save this post for posterity...

Considering the Veyron costs 10x the price of an R8, are we comparing like for like?

Also, I'm willing to bet that the picture of the BMW isn't really your car. I mean, FFS how can a 12 year old afford one of those?
    Last edited by Churchill; 16 July 2008, 16:09.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Shhhhh! One of them seems to have spotted us. But its Ok they're too engrossed in their ritual. I may have misunderstood the point of this - it appears that this is actually a male seduction ritual. Note how one of them has now mounted the other.
    A fine scientist your are, skewing your results by interacting with the subjects. Did you learn nothing from Bellamy's Backyard Safari

Leave a comment:

Working...
X