• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Benched!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Benched!"

Collapse

• Ivor Bigun
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinS View Post
    Last day at Clientco today..

They very nicely took a collection and gave me a bottle of 12 year old Glenlivet.. Going to be a good evening!!
    Good for you. The first couple of leaving dos is nice but after a couple of contracts, I prefered to slip away on to the next one with the minimum of fuss. It makes it easier to return.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    it's nice when you get stuff at the end of a contract. doesn't always happen. i got a presentation box, bottle of plonk and brushed steel opener and stopper last time around. plus a damn fine night out. mind you, best of all was the round-robin call of thanks at the end: damn near choked up i was. what's the best leaving present / do you've ever had?
    Last ever contract I took the dept out for a lunchtime Chinese and paid for it. Got a card. They did call me up a month later and offer me a permie position which I declined.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    it's nice when you get stuff at the end of a contract. doesn't always happen. i got a presentation box, bottle of plonk and brushed steel opener and stopper last time around. plus a damn fine night out. mind you, best of all was the round-robin call of thanks at the end: damn near choked up i was. what's the best leaving present / do you've ever had?

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinS View Post

They very nicely took a collection and gave me a bottle of 12 year old Glenlivet.. Going to be a good evening!!
    Pah, I only got a card
    But I did go back to same Clientco a couple of weeks later - still there

Leave a comment:

• KevinS
    started a topic Benched!

Benched!

Working...
X