• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Reality of war?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Reality of war?"

Collapse

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    If in doubt or confused about a thread, insult an American, german or Frenchman, and you will win friends and influence people instantly
    or Aussies and Kiwi's (apparently nasty pieces of work, all of them)

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    If in doubt or confused about a thread, insult an American, german or Frenchman, and you will win friends and influence people instantly

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I'm very confused right now

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Are you sure you've replied in the right thread here?
    Maybe he is American.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    It's a pretty generic reply. Are you saying he's wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Likely View Post
    Now that is why the average American is an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Likely
    replied
    Now that is why the average American is an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    started a topic Reality of war?

Reality of war?

The Times Defence Blog makes some interesting reading and there is an article on the view of the parents of soldiers currently on ops here.

I particularly like this comment:

My anger at our government has deteriorated as has their ability to influence me anymore. I just feel utter contempt for them. And to know that our troops are striving to bring democracy so far away when our own back yard bathes in their total chaos has gone beyond laughable.
    Nail hit hard on the head I think...

Working...
X