• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: China in trouble

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "China in trouble"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I always fancied growing tomatoes - then I can hide cannabis plants among them.
    As a member of F4J, is that an official party line ?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs Tay View Post
    I can barely see that, can you make it a bit bigger.
    Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    £245 from £275
    I can barely read that, can you make it a bit bigger.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I'm not sure what you typed is what you think you typed...
    £245 from £275

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    The price I'm getting for scrap metal has dropped to £245 a tonne from £175
    I'm not sure what you typed is what you think you typed...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    The price I'm getting for scrap metal has dropped to £245 a tonne from £275
    Last edited by Diver; 8 July 2008, 14:55.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Oh dear, it would appear China is suffering more than most from the high price of oil. What effect do the panel's economists think this will have on UK PLC?
    It will mean useless tat, that looks like tulip, lasts 5 minutes and is obsolete before you've even bought it will be more expensive.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    To disguise your cannabis plants as tomato plants you need ping pong balls and some pipe cleaners. Paint the pipe cleaners green and the ping pong balls red. Make a small hole in the ping pong ball and insert the pipe cleaner. Attach the finished article to your cannabis plants so that the ping pong ball looks like it is hanging down and voila..a tomato plant! Sorted.
    Allegedly ?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well if you will have them flown in from Spain. You should choose some nice home grown tomatoes. I always fancied growing tomatoes - then I can hide cannabis plants among them.
    To disguise your cannabis plants as tomato plants you need ping pong balls and some pipe cleaners. Paint the pipe cleaners green and the ping pong balls red. Make a small hole in the ping pong ball and insert the pipe cleaner. Attach the finished article to your cannabis plants so that the ping pong ball looks like it is hanging down and voila..a tomato plant! Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    To answer the OP - It will have an inflationary effect.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Well if you will have them flown in from Spain. You should choose some nice home grown tomatoes. I always fancied growing tomatoes - then I can hide cannabis plants among them.
    Spain! Matador country, that'd be like a bull in a China.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Have you seen the cost of tomatoes these days?

GTF!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Not if we start on plan B now! Lets make something - we can each choose a different product....

I am going to choose lingerie. I always fancied getting into ladies underwear. boom boom.

<prepares for barrage of rotten tomatoes>
    IGYCFY

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Not if we start on plan B now! Lets make something - we can each choose a different product....

I am going to choose lingerie. I always fancied getting into ladies underwear. boom boom.

<prepares for barrage of rotten tomatoes>
    Have you seen the cost of tomatoes these days?

GTF!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X