• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where have the village idiots gone?"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Are you Dan Quale?
    No, but I'm often mistaken for Barbara Bush.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Repeat after me: PO-TAY-TOH. PO-TA-TOE.

Are you Dan Quale?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    And that's also for you SG, it's a lot more fun to laugh "with" other people rather than laugh "at" other people.
    Typical bloody Euro type. Always prescribing solutions - you should behave like this - blah blah yadda yadda. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    If it wasn't for WS and ZeitGhost, who are witty and fun, this board would be already dead.
    I thank you, Sir.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    let's get a bit more serious

SG was actually right. This board is becoming lethally boring. Without AtW, HHH, Chico, DCJ, Milan, etc. this board is dead wood. In my opinion the reason is that people are just assaulted at everything they say. Perhaps, if we try to bring some tolerance back, we might avoid the death of this board, which I forecast as impeding. And that's also for you SG, it's a lot more fun to laugh "with" other people rather than laugh "at" other people. If it wasn't for WS and ZeitGhost, who are witty and fun, this board would be already dead.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Do you really, really, really need a signature?
    It brings meaning and validation to my otherwise empty and worthless existence.

Got 10p for the meter?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    eh?
    Repeat after me: PO-TAY-TOH. PO-TA-TOE.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Do you really, really, really need a signature?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Ah Bugpus, how are you these days? Still crying for all the pinkos?
    eh?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Ah Bugpus, how are you these days? Still crying for all the pinkos?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

SG (left) Where have all the idiots gone?
    WS (right) Dunno

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    How about a shorter signature WS? Or next time you can just cut & paste the Karamazov brothers in your signature.
    What side is your willy hanging?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Not very convincing WS. To be a good troll, you need to intersperse lumps of tulip with a dollop of the truth.
    How about...

Blair is doing a wonderful job. The atomic number of gold is 79. Islamic terrorists are really nice chaps.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    How about a shorter signature WS? Or next time you can just cut & paste the Karamazov brothers in your signature.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Not very convincing WS. To be a good troll, you need to intersperse lumps of tulip with a dollop of the truth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X