• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wishing Churchill best of luck for July 5th"

Collapse

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Well done Churchill!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ok, there are certain points that can be gained for making contact with vulnerable parts of the body. "Strike Points" - These strike points are heavily padded.

The contest continues until a combatant either can't continue or has been judged to have received enough blows to the "Strike Points" to have effectively disabled him.

There are various techniques that one can utilise that don't trigger a judgement but can still injure your opponent.

Francko, that is how it works, it is a judgement made on your skill and ability. No hard and fast rules.
    I remember attending a contest a long while ago. Chap at my club aimed a punch at opponents nose - pulled at last second. Expected a point but got none. "would not have hurt" said the judge(nepotism suspected). So aimed a second at nose. Did not pull it. Claret everywhere(you know how it is with blood). Chap says to judge "would that have hurt?". I think he got banned from competing for that...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I think the R8 is a lovely looking motor. I'd certainly have one.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I would never question your credibility oh mighty ginger ninja! I just want to learn the ways that have made you mighty and powerful! I too want to buy a penis extension car, brag about my latest gf and tell everyone how much of a mighty warrior I am. I am just envious oh mighty ginger ninja, please carry on impressing us all with your mightiness.

Dont be angry with me.. I dont want you do a drive by ninjaring in your panis extension car. As you ahve already told me.. I would never see you coming.. or was it that Ibwouldnt feel a thing? I forget. But either way.. very ninja!

I am upset you miss Lucy so much, but she is due back any day now (or is she.....?) so you will be ok again.
    The only Audi's which fall into that category are the R series really, such as the RS and R8. Other than that pretty mediocre cars really (well built though, and Audi own Lambo and VW etc.), hardly a chick magnet or anything to be boasting about.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I gave you chance to question my credibility, you backed down.

I learned a very useful word from an Irish friend. The word was "Gobsh!te." Sums you up nicely my little NZ chum.
    I would never question your credibility oh mighty ginger ninja! I just want to learn the ways that have made you mighty and powerful! I too want to buy a penis extension car, brag about my latest gf and tell everyone how much of a mighty warrior I am. I am just envious oh mighty ginger ninja, please carry on impressing us all with your mightiness.

Dont be angry with me.. I dont want you do a drive by ninjaring in your panis extension car. As you ahve already told me.. I would never see you coming.. or was it that Ibwouldnt feel a thing? I forget. But either way.. very ninja!

I am upset you miss Lucy so much, but she is due back any day now (or is she.....?) so you will be ok again.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You are easily impressed oh mighty ginger ninja.....

But dont let me stop you warbling on how fantastic you are... tell us more secrets on the way of the ginger ninja.
    I gave you chance to question my credibility, you backed down.

I learned a very useful word from an Irish friend. The word was "Gobsh!te." Sums you up nicely my little NZ chum.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Not forgetting

This message is hidden because tay is on your ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    There are TEN ways to immediately disable your opponent.

Throat
    Eyes
    Nose
    Or .NET ways

DO The nasty, with a cSharp implement
    Nose
    Eyes
    Throat

igmc

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Ooooh, you're so clever, did you dream that up yourself?
    You are easily impressed oh mighty ginger ninja.....

But dont let me stop you warbling on how fantastic you are... tell us more secrets on the way of the ginger ninja.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You have watched far to many kung fu films.

As for your bet, nah.... it is way more fun to make fun of you and your amazing fighting skills and penis extension car.

Tell us more about your ninja skills! You call yourself the ginger ninja? Rhymes nicely!
    Ooooh, you're so clever, did you dream that up yourself?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Ok, there are certain points that can be gained for making contact with vulnerable parts of the body. "Strike Points" - These strike points are heavily padded.

The contest continues until a combatant either can't continue or has been judged to have received enough blows to the "Strike Points" to have effectively disabled him.

There are various techniques that one can utilise that don't trigger a judgement but can still injure your opponent.

Francko, that is how it works, it is a judgement made on your skill and ability. No hard and fast rules.
    You have watched far to many kung fu films.

As for your bet, nah.... it is way more fun to make fun of you and your amazing fighting skills and penis extension car.

Tell us more about your ninja skills! You call yourself the ginger ninja? Rhymes nicely!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    There are TEN ways to immediately disable your opponent.

Throat
    Eyes
    Nose

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Not really but I still have some doubts how you can make a fair competition of Krav Maga. Did it turn up as a rough boxing match or just a wrestling attempt? You can't practice with the proper techniques (hitting vulnerable parts and so on) so I am confused at how competitions can be handled.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Not really but I still have some doubts how you can make a fair competition of Krav Maga. Did it turn up as a rough boxing match or just a wrestling attempt? You can't practice with the proper techniques (hitting vulnerable parts and so on) so I am confused at how competitions can be handled.
    Me too

I imagine that bouts quickly end up as a wrestling matches on the floor, but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Any of you guys actually care what Tay thinks?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X