• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Help - bored!!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Help - bored!!!"

Collapse

• gadgetman
    replied
    Like it!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
    Last day on current gig, manager not in today, bugger all to do.

I'm off on holiday to France directly after work, I'd leave now but my timesheet's not been authorised yet.

Ideal day for an interview but nothing biting yet. Think I've read all of the internet, at least the SFW bits. Any ideas?
    try this,

'Ah I might have to pop out for five mins this afternoon at short notice, to get my car sorted for France. Would it be possible to get your signature now just in case I miss you.' Once its signed, disappear for four or five hours, go and watch a film or something. Then pop back for yer coat then off to France.
    Have a nice trip.

Leave a comment:

• gadgetman
    replied
    Please god don't let them have a leaving 'presentation' like they almost always do here. Kill me now...

Leave a comment:

• Solent
    replied
    And.... I'm demob happy, last week and all that - Surf, surf and more surf I guess

Leave a comment:

• gadgetman
    replied
    No good, I'm on Atkins

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Pot noodle and a wink?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Pot Noodle?

Bloody hell Churchy, you snuck that one in (as the actress etc. etc.)!
    Yeah, I'm bored too.

After a massive coding fest last night I'm pretty light on duties today...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Pot Noodle?

Bloody hell Churchy, you snuck that one in (as the actress etc. etc.)!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Pot noodle and a wink?

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    tpd

Leave a comment:

• gadgetman
    started a topic Help - bored!!!

Help - bored!!!

Last day on current gig, manager not in today, bugger all to do.

I'm off on holiday to France directly after work, I'd leave now but my timesheet's not been authorised yet.

Ideal day for an interview but nothing biting yet. Think I've read all of the internet, at least the SFW bits. Any ideas?

Working...
X