• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I don't quite understand"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied

Check out the new thread Dundee ...

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Why charge for one job when you can charge for two? Plus you're adding to your skillset!"

Spod, who said anything about charging for one job. The fact that you are doing two jobs at the same time does not mean that you only charge once. There is nothing to stop you submitting a tree removal invoice and a chav eradication invoice also. Call yourself a contractor!! I would also look at seeing if anybody would also like to have a large deep roundish hole digging where a tree once stood, all the better if they like the smell of rotting flesh. That way they could have my tree removal invoice, chav splattering invoice and my speedy hole service invioice. I may offer a group discount for taking all three services, but I would not be doing it for the price of one.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Oops, not quite

"By means of Brainwashed Radical Muslims"
    No no no no no. As we are all aware real muslims don't carry out suicide attacks. It's the idiots who do what their imam tells them who carry out suicide attacks. For heaven's sake you can't go tarring all adherents of a religion with the 99% of nutters who claim to be adherents of that religion. Err, that's right isn't it?

(Note for the hard of thinking, the above was intended to be humourous and was not intended to dicriminate against muslims, as the author believes that all religions are hogwash followed blindly by the simple-minded. Thank you)

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Spod, stop stealing ideas!
    The Islamo-fascists have already patented the "Blow up decadent Westerners" (TM) method.
    Yes, but where on their patent application does it mention "Explosive Compounds"?

"By means of Brainwashed Radical Muslims" - Yes, but "By Means of Explosive Compounds" - No!

The devil is in the wording!

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I simply meant that they should be removed from society by locking them up.
    1st offence one month in prison, no appeal
    2nd offence three months in prison no appeal
    3rd offence deported to Iraq to act as shields for the troops
    Might I refer the honourable gentleman to the "Loud Bangs" explanation mentioned previously?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Spod, stop stealing ideas!
    The Islamo-fascists have already patented the "Blow up decadent Westerners" (TM) method.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "Ah, in that case, how about the soon-to-be-patented SupremeSpod "Tree removal by means of Explosive Compounds" method?"

Why not sit the chavs in the trees prior to removing the trees with the explosives?

Personally I'm up for adding something to 'White Lightning' whish would render them sterile or cause them to melt as seen in the film Street Trash.
    Why charge for one job when you can charge for two? Plus you're adding to your skillset!

You call yourself a contractor?

Anyway, just think of all those loud bangs!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Tsk tsk Spod, a little OTT surely

I simply meant that they should be removed from society by locking them up.
    1st offence one month in prison, no appeal
    2nd offence three months in prison no appeal
    3rd offence deported to Iraq to act as shields for the troops

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Ah, in that case, how about the soon-to-be-patented SupremeSpod "Tree removal by means of Explosive Compounds" method?"

Why not sit the chavs in the trees prior to removing the trees with the explosives?

Personally I'm up for adding something to 'White Lightning' whish would render them sterile or cause them to melt as seen in the film Street Trash.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "Ah, a use for the soon-to-be-patented SupremeSpod "Chav Removal by means of Explosive Compounds and Large Field" method!"

The Gerries tried this before going for gas chambers. Getting limbs out of trees proved to be one of the reasons why they decided not to go ahead with the 'blow them into little bits' method
    Ah, in that case, how about the soon-to-be-patented SupremeSpod "Tree removal by means of Explosive Compounds" method?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    I think the decision has largely been taken by local councils anyway, not to grant license extensions. My local is a quiet, no trouble place, very few, if any, young drinkers, never rowdy or noisy. They applied for a licence extension to 00:00 on Friday and Saturday. Application declined on public order grounds.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Ah, a use for the soon-to-be-patented SupremeSpod "Chav Removal by means of Explosive Compounds and Large Field" method!"

The Gerries tried this before going for gas chambers. Getting limbs out of trees proved to be one of the reasons why they decided not to go ahead with the 'blow them into little bits' method

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    It's not difficult to solve really.
    If people can't behave within society then remove them from society.
    Ah, a use for the soon-to-be-patented SupremeSpod "Chav Removal by means of Explosive Compounds and Large Field" method!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    When is the 24 hour drinking thing supposed to go live?

Personaly I don't think the binge drinking thing has got any worse than when I first started going out about 20 years ago. The difference is that now there are a huge number of CCTV cameras able to capture pictures of tanked up kids. In the mid 80's these cameras were not as common place. As a result the images are now much more readily available.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Tsk tsk tsk I don't know why all the hand-wringing

It's not difficult to solve really.
    If people can't behave within society then remove them from society.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X