• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Breaking News

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Breaking News"

Collapse

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Shock Horror Revelation

JABBERWOCKY makes intelligent comment.
    "We are reponsible for our own actions"

You be careful JW, you'll be losing that hard-won reputation as a cretin.
    Could also have spelled responsible correctly but let's not quibble, at least it's a start.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    He let it happen because Adam sucked on his cox, and so was banished from the garden of England. We are reponsible for our own actions.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    You are referring to the devil, satan, lucifer - the source of all evil. The liar and deceiver who constantly fools the world.
    So Chico, the devil got hold of 2 shuttles, eh? Why those 2? Why did God let it happen?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Resistance is futile

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Lucifer will have you believe all evil is relative. Because there are no absolutes are there? Lucifer eh??
    Feck off Chico, you tedious biological mistake!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Lucifer will have you believe all evil is relative. Because there are no absolutes are there? Lucifer eh??

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    You are referring to the devil, satan, lucifer - the source of all evil. The liar and deceiver who constantly fools the world.
    ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
    I wonder why he decided to cause the other 2 to crash.

Leave a comment:

• PerlOfWisdom
    replied
    "Discovery has landed safely - Thank God!!!"
    I wonder why he decided to cause the other 2 to crash.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Yes the crew might mention God. That's because all famous figures in the USA need to pander to the thick majority and Nasa needs public support for funding.
    PS I now know you better than to ask you why you don't answer Spod's question?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Well I bet the discovery crew will disagree with you. I shall be watching the news conference - will you?
    Nope, I shall be debugging the MPEG driver on this stupid piece of tulipe in front of me!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Well I bet the discovery crew will disagree with you. I shall be watching the news conference - will you?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Discovery has landed safely - Thank God!!!

Why? What the feck did "He" have to do with it?

If it was "Him" that permitted the safe landing, then it must also have been "Him" that destroyed the other two shuttles.

Spod - In "Pick the bones out of that" mode!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    God had nothing to do with it (mainly because he/she/it doesn't exist). Another achievement for scientific, rational humanity.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X