• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where's that Bogeyman ?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    Bogeyman is not Lucy. Bogeyman is EternalOptimist, that's why he started this thread. PR.
    Just got this. I only ever had one alt and that was ATW's Sister, when I got p1ssed one night.
    It was really, really , really,really, really , really,really, really , really,really, really , really,really, really , really
    funny at the time.

But I like Boggy man because he is what I would be like if I could be @rsed

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Hey Diver... pass me that piece of yourself.

Yeah, that's the one. With the fava beans and the chianti.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Dunno where either of them is... I pmed Diver but haven't heard anything back... hope he's ok...

He did say he had something lined up to keep himself busy, but maybe he's just sawn another part of himself off...

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    Bogeyman is not Lucy. Bogeyman is EternalOptimist, that's why he started this thread. PR.
    What are you on about you head-case?

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    Aye, friend, aye. I salute you, sir. When are you going to make the move?
    With any luck end of September, but they're looking for a new office building in Vancouver so could be later, depending.

I have to go out to Japan next month with the CEO to pitch. Scary!

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Sir, I am not Lucy.
    Pink Elephant! Drop the negative, and it's: I am Lucy.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Thanks Spart. I think one has to be brave and bold nowadays - otherwise we'll all sink into the dark brown mud of mediocrity.
    Aye, friend, aye. I salute you, sir. When are you going to make the move?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Lovely to see you back BM.

Although your timing has now made me nervous that you are Lucy
    Sir, I am not Lucy.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Lovely to see you back BM.

Although your timing has now made me nervous that you are Lucy

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    I like women of mystery.

Seriously though Bogey, well done. That's a brave and bold mood. I've holidayed in BC and I found it a cracking place. I'm sure you will have a great time.
    Thanks Spart. I think one has to be brave and bold nowadays - otherwise we'll all sink into the dark brown mud of mediocrity.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Yes, it's my dream.
    Enough said.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Glad to see the tractor business is still going strong too.

Well done.
    Thanks, I sold the tractor production business to Gordon Brown, so he'd have something to talk about at PMQs.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    You haven't seen her!
    I like women of mystery.

Seriously though Bogey, well done. That's a brave and bold mood. I've holidayed in BC and I found it a cracking place. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Yes, it's my dream. The firm in question has an office in Seattle and one in Vancouver. They have good VC investment and I really think it's going somewhere.

The dev team is already hired - which might be a problem, but I'm happy enough to work around that.
    Glad to see the tractor business is still going strong too.

Well done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X