• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Admin slap

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Admin slap"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I blame care in the community.

"I blame scare in the community"

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Man this board is getting full of busy bodies telling others how to behave. I blame a generation that has been formed by New Labour.
    I blame care in the community.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    The worms are the least of your worries..... wait till he tries humping your leg

I'm only kidding, doggie

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Which I've never seen. Therefore the association is purely of your own, fevered imagination.

When was the last time you were wormed ?
    The worms are the least of your worries..... wait till he tries humping your leg

I'm only kidding, doggie

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Ah well...good eve. Got the dinner to sort out.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Which I've never seen. Therefore the association is purely of your own, fevered imagination.

Perhaps it's a guilty conscience. I have been working from home today...

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Well come on, it was just like "Be seeing you!" from "The Prisoner"...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Crikey, you try and be nice and wish people a happy day, doing whatever they are doing and someone moans....
    Well come on, it was just like "Be seeing you!" from "The Prisoner"...

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    That post was a little too much "Arbeit Macht Frei" for my liking...
    Crikey, you try and be nice and wish people a happy day, doing whatever they are doing and someone moans....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Man this board is getting full of busy bodies telling others how to behave. I blame a generation that has been formed by New Labour.
    Any more of that talk and we'll be having your plasma screen telly back, sonny.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I used to work in a place years ago where they insisted we introduce a lunchbreak rota, so we wrote "Arbeit Macht Frei" on the top of it, and the fools never cottoned on'.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied

Anyways, have a good day all, no nasty b1tching please, and enjoy your work !

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Does the same apply in this sense though ?

I'd argue that as forum users, we are using their equipment, their servers, etc, so they have a right to keep an eye on things. It's probably in the T&C somewhere.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sit. Stay. Guard.

Good doggy.
    Like that's ever gonna happen!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Me, I'll do it!
    Sit. Stay. Guard.

Good doggy.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Does the same apply in this sense though ?

I'd argue that as forum users, we are using their equipment, their servers, etc, so they have a right to keep an eye on things. It's probably in the T&C somewhere.

I was only teasing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X