• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mortgages......

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mortgages......"

Collapse

• Tensai
    replied
    Originally posted by aceboy View Post
    Many Thanks. Does anyone have a telephone number for Link that ferret posted, I prefer to talk through things...

Thanks
    I've just done a re-mortgage through them, try talking to Simon. Numbers here.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    feck's sake DimPrawn drives an LDV !!

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

I have an LTV of 40% and want 15 years....

Thanks

I have an LTV of 40% heading towards 100% rapidly.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    EH? you mean a VW passat? if so, no, I don't.....if you mean something else, I have no idea what you mean....sorry
    The sad git does indeed mean a VW passat.

Leave a comment:

• aceboy
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    aceboy

you got a passat ?

Milan.
    EH? you mean a VW passat? if so, no, I don't.....if you mean something else, I have no idea what you mean....sorry

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    aceboy

you got a passat ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Many Thanks. Does anyone have a telephone number for Link that ferret posted, I prefer to talk through things...

Thanks
    no, mail or fill out the form. they respond in a reasonable fashion!

Leave a comment:

• aceboy
    replied

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• KevinS
    replied
    I got a mortgage after contracting for just 3 months - all they wanted was copies of my invoices and a letter from my accountant (admittedly this was almost 3 years ago now)..

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I've just moved to HSBC and their "Match Your Existing Rate" offer. Cost me a grand but was miles better than staying with the Halifax. Wanted 3 year worth of accounts OR a letter from my accountant.

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    http://www.contractoruk.com/money/mo...quotation.html

These guys deal solely with contractors and will be able to tell you what the current market is like.

Leave a comment:

• aceboy
    started a topic Mortgages......

Mortgages......

Hi there, I am a newbie to this, having only been contracting since Sep07. My last fixed rate mortgage has expired and I want to get a new one.

1) As I have not completed a full year yet, can I get a mortgage? What will I need to show
    2) Does anyone know any good deal out there for a 2 year fixed period?

I have an LTV of 40% and want 15 years....

Thanks

Working...
X