• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who dies their hair?"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    If I were going bald, I'd rather shave it all off than wear an unconvincing syrup like Matthew McConaughey, Ben Affleck,Brendan Fraser, Will Shatner et al.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    That's about 70% of UK men over 35, I find most women prefer men with hair and without the belly.
    In my experience, men who go bald young tend to have a bit of a sour outlook on life. Perhaps that's changed in the last decade when bald has become less of a stigma, but if you look at the general rule of thumb, if someone cuts you up on the roads, he's almost certainly bald.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by kali View Post
    Oooh nothing with bald men as long as they are hunky...

Phil Mitchell lookalikes.. mmmmmn
    That's about 70% of UK men over 35, I find most women prefer men with hair and without the belly.

Leave a comment:

• kali
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Thick, hard bastard wannabe's?

FFS!
    easy to manipulate

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by kali View Post

Thick, hard bastard wannabe's?

FFS!

Leave a comment:

• kali
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Bald just doesn't do it for me, as for the comb-over - leave that to Wilmslow.
    Men with shoulder length hair that is clean and lovely smelling is best.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You don't like midgets - I'm 5'3!
    You wouldn't have to bend down then. Sorted!

Btw, unlike your boyfriend, I do.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Have we met?
    You don't like midgets - I'm 5'3!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Have we met?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Lucy, a male mullet lover. Who could've guessed
    Not mullet

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Lucy, a male mullet lover. Who could've guessed

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I reckon we'd need a poll but I don't think women are put off by baldies, as long as it's not hidden with a Donald Trump style comb-over. And I don't think other blokes give a stuff about it either.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I dye my hair whenever interviewing.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I reckon we'd need a poll but I don't think women are put off by baldies, as long as it's not hidden with a Donald Trump style comb-over. And I don't think other blokes give a stuff about it either.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    On a similar vein - what's the best option for my thinning brother (ahem)? Implants/shave it all off/hair hat?

has to be shave it all off I reckon. Damn testosterone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X