• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good morning chaps!"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    so what are you planning to do.. tell me, tell me !! (hyper smilie - the smilies on this forum are so bad... ferret??)

Ok my guess, are you going to do your very old plan B, to do with boat engines servicing or something?? wonder if you'd dare do that now?
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Afford to be on it?

I can buy the f*cker!

Btw, I'm not "going contracting"...

Sshhhh, don't tell Benes, he'll be round here sniffing like a coke addict in a flour mill!
    so what are you planning to do.. tell me, tell me !! (hyper smilie - the smilies on this forum are so bad... ferret??)

Ok my guess, are you going to do your very old plan B, to do with boat engines servicing or something?? wonder if you'd dare do that now?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Spod, have a feeling you chose the wrong time to go permie, then choosing the wrong time to go contracting again... but hey, good luck, I suppose you can afford to be on the bench if you have to.
    Afford to be on it?

I can buy the f*cker!

Btw, I'm not "going contracting"...

Sshhhh, don't tell Benes, he'll be round here sniffing like a coke addict in a flour mill!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Spod, have a feeling you chose the wrong time to go permie, then choosing the wrong time to go contracting again... but hey, good luck, I suppose you can afford to be on the bench if you have to.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Spoddddy !! missed the olde ID!!

what happened, I thought your notice is not up for a while, did you leave early? got a contract already?
    Sandy, my old gender confused chum(ess).

Nope, still here. I'm just doing two jobs at once.

Prep work for Myco and the usual serving my notice bollocks at PermyCo.

But soon.... Oh Yessss!!!

Spod - In "Churchill" mode!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Spoddddy !! missed the olde ID!!

what happened, I thought your notice is not up for a while, did you leave early? got a contract already?

Leave a comment:

• kali
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The rest of the team were- stupid f**king permies. I am staying home.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Anybody else at the grindstone this weekend?
    Messed about yesterday.

3 month ends and a VAT Return today.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So it's to be the Return of SupremeSpod <in "no more mr nice guy" mode>?
    I don't really know.

Just thought I'd do an "Edward De Bono" and try a different coloured hat for a while...

Anyway, Churchill was getting far too popular with the ladies...

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I would only be worried if the boss saw. the rest are jessies.

worst thing is my boss is a really nice guy - I bet he does the Samaritans part time! he would probably use words like disappointed. aggression I can handle - disappointment I cannot.
    That's most disappointing...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Tensai View Post
    I admire your chutzpah... are you ever concerned that your permie colleagues might find out about your posting persona and taking a peek? Serious question, I'd be a bit scaredy-cat
    I would only be worried if the boss saw. the rest are jessies.

worst thing is my boss is a really nice guy - I bet he does the Samaritans part time! he would probably use words like disappointed. aggression I can handle - disappointment I cannot.

Leave a comment:

• Tensai
    replied
    The rest of the team are - stupid f**king permies. I am staying home.
    I admire your chutzpah... are you ever concerned that your permie colleagues might find out about your posting persona and taking a peek? Serious question, I'd be a bit scaredy-cat

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Well, now that I'm coding for a living I thought I'd resurrect the old persona!

Spod - In "Every little helps" mode!
    The rest of the team are - stupid f**king permies. I am staying home.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied

Nope, just about to go shopping with the wife... I have a feeling its going to cost me big style

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    started a topic Good morning chaps!

Good morning chaps!

Working...
X