• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sunday, Bloody Sunday - How much?"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought you had applied to become a contractor?
    I have resigned my staff position. I still won't be a contractor.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'm not a contractor so get bent!
    I thought you had applied to become a contractor?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Yeah, but I bet they dont spend their days posting on lawyeruk boards whilst billing the client for it. IT contractors moaning about other people being overpayed and under worked. Bravo application of the blinkers churchy!

I'm not a contractor so get bent!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    According to the Sunday Times, the investigation into the "Bloody Sunday" killings has so far cost £400 million.

And most of the money has gone to the legal "profession"... £1750 a day in some cases!

Not bad work - if you can get it!
    Where do I apply?

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!". - Alan Partridge.
    Classic!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!". - Alan Partridge.

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied

And most of the money has gone to the legal "profession"... £1750 a day in some cases!

Yeah, but I bet they dont spend their days posting on lawyeruk boards whilst billing the client for it. IT contractors moaning about other people being overpayed and under worked. Bravo application of the blinkers churchy!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Didn't realise I was ...
    Didn't think you were. Post should have read "I don't blame the QC ..."

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    So the govt were essentially giving free money. Don't blame the QC for taking it.
    Didn't realise I was ...

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Yeah read that artcile, there was one QC that's walked away with about £2.6 million in two years ... ffs.
    So the govt were essentially giving free money. Don't blame the QC for taking it.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Yeah read that artcile, there was one QC that's walked away with about £2.6 million in two years ... ffs.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    started a topic Sunday, Bloody Sunday - How much?

Sunday, Bloody Sunday - How much?

According to the Sunday Times, the investigation into the "Bloody Sunday" killings has so far cost £400 million.

Working...
X