• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Am I evil ?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Am I evil ?"

Collapse

• DS23
    replied
    yeah then watch them pick up skin cancer.

igmc

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Hand deliver the letter to them, all smiles.

That night, nip over the fence and release moles.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    Pah, You could send it to them anonymously and then nip over their fence in the middle of the night to write "WE KNOW" in weedkiller on their lawn.
    or just draw a massive phallus in fertilzer on his lawn. guaranteed to grow bigger and bushier than the surrounding grass.

(or be nice instead)
    Last edited by Ruprect; 23 May 2008, 11:02.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    Pah, You could send it to them anonymously and then nip over their fence in the middle of the night to write "WE KNOW" in weedkiller on their lawn.
    Pure evil. But good suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    its unopened, but if its a bill for fking brooms ,I bet its about £1 million

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    how much is it for?
    its unopened, but if its a bill for fking brooms ,I bet its about £1 million

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Blooming heck, you are all such nice people.
    It would have brought a tear to my eye except I'd get a thick ear and a beasting from you know who

and I'm not even 7

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    how much is it for?

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Why not do what the Royal Mail suggests:

From their website:
    If the mail with a different address has been mistakenly put through your letterbox, we have clearly misdelivered the item and apologise. Please mark the item as ‘Misdelivered' and where it was misdelivered to and re-post. No further postage/payment is needed for misdelivered items.
    -----

Because the letter has been opened, best not to tell them the misdelivered to address.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Jeepers

Belle & Sebastian

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    If I could do just one near perfect thing I'd be happy...

what am I listening too
    No idea, unless I ask Mr Google

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    If I could do just one near perfect thing I'd be happy...

what am I listening too

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    On the other hand, you could say "if you're short of a few bob, I can help you out by throwing a bit of gardening work your way"?
    That's the best idea. Kill two birds with one stone and get them to do the work.

I bet they'd do it for free they're obviously so loony.

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Living in a block of flats, If I accidently open someone else's letter I always bin it. After all, I think it's illegal to deliberately open a letter addressed to someone else, and suppose some malicious addressee accused you of opening it deliberately? Just burn it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Blooming heck, you are all such nice people.
    It would have brought a tear to my eye except I'd get a thick ear and a beasting from you know who

and I'm not even 7

Leave a comment:

Working...
X