• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do agents do on a Monday?"

Collapse

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Monday is "lie in" day.

We even lie when we are asleep

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Most agents I know drink like girls anyway!
    we havent all got hollow legs

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Ever had a phone call from an agent on a Monday (whether it be fishing or a genuine role) ??????

Surely they don't drink that much at the weekend?
    Most agents I know drink like girls anyway!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Monday is "lie in" day.

We even lie when we are asleep

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Ever had a phone call from an agent on a Monday (whether it be fishing or a genuine role) ??????

Maybe monday's more "badger clients" day, for contract roles the clients may not know they need filling

Leave a comment:

• noob
    replied
    All 3 of the agents I'm dealing with about jobs at the moment are female and surprisingly all of them are very pleasant and easy to deal with. When I got an offer on Friday for one of the roles and mentioned it to another agent she did admittedly try a very artless "which company did you say you got the offer from?". When I gave my reply of "I didn't say" at least she had the decency to laugh & acknowledge she was busted

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I got a lady ageny calling me the other day. Really wonderful sexy voice.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    What do Agents do on a Monday?

Act like twats, as per usual.

Are we allowed to say twat yet on the spell checker?

Edit: Yay -we are SOOOOO allowed to ay twat!!!! Get in
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    What do Agents do on a Monday?

Act like twats, as per usual.

Are we allowed to say twat yet on the spell checker?

Edit: Yay -we are SOOOOO allowed to ay twat!!!! Get in
    Last edited by SallyAnne; 19 May 2008, 19:22. Reason: checking for twat allowance.

Leave a comment:

• bobsyouruncle
    replied
    Havent had a call for weeks...today I had 3 agents call me boomed

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Hence they usually spend Mondays being given a tour of their new office, waiting for a login to the email system etc.
    Ah - explains why Thursday is Spam day then!

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied

I got one today.

Was the new girl in the office being given some randoms that they are not to fussed about to phone.

She got a 3/10. Her "what site are you on routine" was a little obvious so I didn't give her any info.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Recruitment is a high-turnover business.

Most recruitment agents get fired at least once a week and have to start a new job the following week.

Hence they usually spend Mondays being given a tour of their new office, waiting for a login to the email system etc.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    Not getting many calls any day of the week
    Last edited by Badger; 19 May 2008, 17:53. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    started a topic What do agents do on a Monday?

What do agents do on a Monday?

Working...
X