• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Darn the wine

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Darn the wine"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    But Muslims aren't supposed to drink alcohol. Remember?
    If a muslim girl swigs alcohol, it's a fair bet they're up for a bit of the other as well - in for a penny, in for a pound and all that. And wearing a veil too, I wonder where those long black dresses unzip.

All of a sudden I feel a bit peckish. A pot noodle would be just the thing - a bombay bad boy, with a tin of smoked oysters mixed in.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Why does wine make me feel so horny
    But Muslims aren't supposed to drink alcohol. Remember?

Leave a comment:

• Tensai
    replied
    Just wine, or booze generally?

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    I have some wine and a big nose...

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Drinking wine always gets me in the mood for a Pot Noodle for some reason...

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I don't have a wine cellar, but Oddbods is just round the corner if you're ever round Kensington and fancy dropping in.
    Do you offer a free .Not C# lessons with the wine too but lets not go too sharp on the C#

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I dont know, but I have an extensive cellar should you care to call.
    I don't have a wine cellar, but Oddbods is just round the corner if you're ever round Kensington and fancy dropping in.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    I like very much
    errrr, did I sound too easy?

May be I should play hard to get??

Naaaah, pass the wine

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I like very much

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    started a topic Darn the wine

Darn the wine

Working...
X