• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bring me a higher love..."

Collapse

• Lucy
    replied
    Christ! now it's Tiny Dancer

I need to find somewhere else to live.

I cannot cope with the cheese knob tosspot Elton John, I just can't.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Oh dear, now 99.5 The Mountain, are playing 'Learning to Fly'...

It's like being a teenager again, without the angst.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    By the way I can recommend Bluegrass radio - 100% red neck, cow slapping, billy bob, joleen, rootin tootin fun
    Hayseed Dixie all the way...

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Not Arf Mate!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Steve Winwood, MOR tastic! wot

next...Bachman Turner Overdrive, you aint seen nothin yet MATE!

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    By the way I can recommend Bluegrass radio - 100% red neck, cow slapping, billy bob, joleen, rootin tootin fun

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    looks a bit clunky. Were you not tempted to (get him to) spend the extra 20 quid and get a squeezebox?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Do you both have the same taste in music?
    In a word, no.

Although, he is much more tolerant of what I play and listen to, than I am for him. He likes trash from the 80's and I like Regina Spektor, Marcy Playground, FLC, Stones - it's a match made in heaven I tell you.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    now we can listen to quality tunes from the likes of Mr Winwood,
    Do you both have the same taste in music?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    started a topic Bring me a higher love...

Bring me a higher love...

BF purchased one of these yesterday, now we can listen to quality tunes from the likes of Mr Winwood, via 99.5 The Mountain in Denver rather than some local crap station.

Does anyone remember T-Bone Barnett? 'Having a good time wish you were her etc'

Working...
X