• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another permie job opportunity….."

Collapse

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    You'd need to be well paid to work in Bradford. I hear the regeneration is going forward in leaps and bounds.
    i got a call yesterday for an IS Transition Manager for £60k based in Bradford. am nearly tempted...

Leave a comment:

• noob
    replied
    I'm a bit concerned about the following that landed in my email..

Not just because it's not my kind of job (or money for that matter) but that it's from Wilmslow Telecoms whatever that is..

Is your name Sharlene then Wilmslow?

---

REGIONAL SALES - Networks
    Either MIDLANDS or the NORTH WEST

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS ROLE IS NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU
    £32,000 - £45,000 & Car / Benefits & uncapped OTE
    Due to the continued growth and success of my clients current operations, the need has arisen to recruit regional sales consultants to establish new and existing business in either the Midlands or the North West. The role will involve sales to both public and private sector and will demand strategy planning and drive to ensure targets are met. For this role you will need to have a proven track record of sales within the network / telecoms sector, have a sound technical knowledge, have previous sold to the public sector, have a strong determination to succeed and have the capability to constantly beat defined targets. You will also need a proven ability to generate your own leads as well as those provided for you. You will also need personal attributes such as excellent communication skills, smart in appearance, self-motivated, target driven, hungry to succeed, passionate about developing business relationships and maintaining them over time. In return you will receive a competitive salary, company car and excellent OTE potential.

If you are interested in this role please respond to this email with a copy of your most recent CV and i shall correspond accordingly.
    Role Candidate

* New Business Sales
    * Technical understanding
    * Knowledge of Public Sector Sales

* Target driven
    * Motivated
    * Willing to travel and cover regional patch

507217/S
    To find out more, please call
    Sharlene Gledhill : 01625 521 991
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Medication time
    Once one is infected with Wilm-Slooooooooowitis that's it, one is doomed.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'd be happy to take a 50% pay cut to go permie so I could work with Wilmslow.
    Medication time

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    Don't forget this opportunity offers the added bonus of working with the Wilmslow himself. Just think; there'd never be a dull office water cooler moment.
    I'd be happy to take a 50% pay cut to go permie so I could work with Wilmslow.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Wilm-Sloooooooooooooooooooooow how's your personal development thingy going?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Bradford area – Retail sector – legacy BAU work and moving over to Oracle over a 3 year programme. Very varied – lots of mini projects on the go at once.

Looking for one Quality Consultant, and have been looking for quite a few months!

V-Model, Practitioner qualified (or studied and pending exam).

Poke and Prod with Test Managers and PM’s to work with the right level at the right time.

Moolah is very reasonable (for a permie job!)

Anyone interested, please do send a PM.

Sick of the agency hitting the fan approach, so thought may as well give this a bash!
    Wilmslow, you forgot to add:

<<hysterical canned laughter>>

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Don't forget this opportunity offers the added bonus of working with the Wilmslow himself. Just think; there'd never be a dull office water cooler moment.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    If you insist on advertising a permie job on a contractors website the least you could do is include the rate so that we can all have a laugh!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post
    Advertising a permie job must be good grounds for a ban.

Is this still a site for contractors or have I missed something?

whs

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    Advertising a permie job must be good grounds for a ban.

Is this still a site for contractors or have I missed something?

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    You'd need to be well paid to work in Bradford. I hear the regeneration is going forward in leaps and bounds.
    Carpet Bombing.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Staff discount at Mumtaaz perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Any PPA* available? You'll need it for Bradford.

* Personal Protection Allowance.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Bradford area
    Moolah is very reasonable (for a permie job!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X