• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wednesday morning comedy"

Collapse

• MrRobin
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I was on the bus home today (yes the bus!!) and a woman got on in one of those electric wheelchair jobbies.

She drove down the bus and stopped, and when it was her turn to get off the bus, she tried to do a 3 point turn to turn round and got stuck!

I know I shouldn't laugh, and I didn't at the time, but come on that's funny! She wasn't even disabled - after 3 or 4 long minutes of her trying to turn it, she stood up and turned it herself! Lazy cow!

Austin Powers moment

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I was on the bus home today (yes the bus!!) and a woman got on in one of those electric wheelchair jobbies.

She drove down the bus and stopped, and when it was her turn to get off the bus, she tried to do a 3 point turn to turn round and got stuck!

I know I shouldn't laugh, and I didn't at the time, but come on that's funny! She wasn't even disabled - after 3 or 4 long minutes of her trying to turn it, she stood up and turned it herself! Lazy cow!

Leave a comment:

• Rymez2K
    replied
    My inbox is full

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    One of the pemies at clientco just sent out a broadcast email to 'all users' (about 1k people) requesting a read receipt.....

I sent one
    Oh dear you will never guess what happened to me today, well I was emailing my pdr to my boss and clicked the reply to all button, and if that wasnt bad enough I requested a read reciept.
    My troubles continue.....
    Wilmslow

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Muppet.

Why do people ask for these receipts? I've known some to set the requested them by default! It's like some kind of paranoia that noone will read the emails...

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    started a topic Wednesday morning comedy

Wednesday morning comedy

One of the pemies at clientco just sent out a broadcast email to 'all users' (about 1k people) requesting a read receipt.....

I sent one

Working...
X