• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You have a split second to chose..."

Collapse

• Advocate
    replied
    Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
    Suited woman.... she's Defo got great underware under that suit Am Tellin YE!!!

does that come before or after middleware?

Leave a comment:

• roadster198
    replied
    Suited woman.... she's Defo got great underware under that suit Am Tellin YE!!!

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Which one takes it up the wrong 'un?
    I must be getting old, a couple of years ago that would have been my first question as well

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    You know the old saying "Breast is best" I go for option puppies

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I suspect that threaded is the one with the large breasts and is looking for a bit of man on man.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Threaded: I am having difficulty picturing this situation. Do you have photos of these ladies?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Come on Threaded, answer if you please...

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Depends if the one with large breasts only has them because they are attached to a large body. I'm all for big norks, but if they are attached to something which resembles a badly maintained space hopper then I'm not interested.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    GO with the option of the one with the large breasts. Choosing her option increases the chance she will have to work with you on this in the future and you can look more at those large breasts.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe the one in the suit has bigger shirt potatoes? Nothing stated in the question.
    True, was making an assumption. I may use the term "shirt potatoes" at some point during the day in the office here though...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Which one takes it up the wrong 'un?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I am a sucker for a woman with large fun bags...so I choose her!!
    Maybe the one in the suit has bigger shirt potatoes? Nothing stated in the question.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    I am a sucker for a woman with large fun bags...so I choose her!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Thousands of lives depend on your choice.

There are two options. There are two lovely young ladies giving you these options.

One is wearing a charcoal grey business suit.

The other has large breasts.

Which do you chose.
    Can I phone a friend please?

okay - I give up - what is the right answer?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Thousands of lives depend on your choice.

There are two options. There are two lovely young ladies giving you these options.

One is wearing a charcoal grey business suit.

The other has large breasts.

Which do you chose.
    What are the options?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X