• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: sainsburys

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "sainsburys"

Collapse

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    "We come to bury White ape" seems about the only one that would work there, and quite appropriate for the, um, ethnic mix.

If you live in Whitechapel I may have almost run you over a few times, as I drive down that road to work and back. The jaywalkers there are the worst anywhere, especially all those muslims toddling off to prayers all day. Why the hell can't they pray at home?
    if they prayed at home, how would we have chance to mow them down?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    "We come to bury White ape" seems about the only one that would work there, and quite appropriate for the, um, ethnic mix.

If you live in Whitechapel I may have almost run you over a few times, as I drive down that road to work and back. The jaywalkers there are the worst anywhere, especially all those muslims toddling off to prayers all day. Why the hell can't they pray at home?
    Racist!

Do they push the prams out infront of them before they cross like in the chav areas, or do they like in Southall jaywalk with their toddlers infront of them?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    We_come to _____burys _hit_______

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Mmmmmmmm. Must try that down our local one ... in whitechapel

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Masher View Post
    In Poole there's a Sainsburys with the sign "Welcome to Sainsburys Poole". Someone has scratched letters off so that it now says:
    "We come to bury Poo".
    The Morrison's near me had a sign at the car park exit that said "thank you for calling" which inventive local asbo scum changed to "thank you for ali g"

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    reminds me of a sign in the mens toilets at my local during the 5-1 hammering England gave Germany, it said.......

Ease Vash You Ands

quite funny after a belly full of beer....sign was taken down at full time DOH

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    I was just passing through a few months back. It was central and having looked on google I guess it is the Pitwines Close one. If I'd known there was going to be a test I would have paid more attention.
    Haha! No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    In Poole there's a Sainsburys with the sign "Welcome to Sainsburys Poole". Someone has scratched letters off so that it now says:
    "We come to bury Poo".
    Mmmmmmmm. Must try that down our local one ... in whitechapel

Leave a comment:

• Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Nice! Which branch?
    I was just passing through a few months back. It was central and having looked on google I guess it is the Pitwines Close one. If I'd known there was going to be a test I would have paid more attention.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    "We come to bury Poo".
    Nice! Which branch?

Leave a comment:

• Masher
    replied
    "We come to bury Poo".

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by shoes View Post
    I went to sainsburys and they now have smaller plastic bags in which to put your shopping. That meant I had to use more of them and that I won't be reusing them as I would the usual size plastic bags.

Wilmslow

Wilmslow has been on form tonight...

Leave a comment:

• shoes
    started a topic sainsburys

sainsburys

I went to sainsburys and they now have smaller plastic bags in which to put your shopping. That meant I had to use more of them and that I won't be reusing them as I would the usual size plastic bags.

Wilmslow

Working...
X