• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: WIgan!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "WIgan!"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I only started supporting United when I was at school in Beswick (read S_h1thole) and some big kids threw stones at us infants who didn't support them. I was a quick learner as I only needed to be asked once.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    went to a Liverpool game once - my liverpool supporting friend was spouting on about how liverpool only have fans from liverpool and utd fans are all from down south.

They did the half time draw thingy for liverpool season ticket holders - not one of em from north of the watford gap

shut that whinging bin dipper up thats for sure

Yeah, when I lived down south it always amazed me how many late 20s 30 something blokes supported Liverpool. It's not a surprise, they were the fasionable team in the 70s and 80s i.e. when that generation were growing up.

Leave a comment:

• benn0
    replied
    threads like this warm the cockles of my heart.

In the last few posts we've been called arrogant, a bunch of shandy drinking Southerners and apparantly it's only because of bent refs that we win anythng. You ABUs just love to feed the myths don't you?

the Red 2/3s of Manchester are loving life at the moment. Title in the bag and a trip to Moscow on the horizon. Life is sweet.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Most Scum fans are soft shandy drinking southern pansies. I'd be agreeing with you if we were talking about another team from Manchester.
    went to a Liverpool game once - my liverpool supporting friend was spouting on about how liverpool only have fans from liverpool and utd fans are all from down south.

They did the half time draw thingy for liverpool season ticket holders - not one of em from north of the watford gap

shut that whinging bin dipper up thats for sure

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
    Well I'm a City fan and I'd rather see you united win than a load of soft shandy drinking southern pansies!

Wash your mouth out! You should be ashamed of yourself !!

Most Scum fans are soft shandy drinking southern pansies. I'd be agreeing with you if we were talking about another team from Manchester.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Now wasn't the nice Mr S. Bennett that got Mascherano sent off (nobody knows why to this day) in the game vs Liverpool?
    Everybody knows why he got sent off - he got sent off for consistently mouthing off to the ref on every single decision.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by benn0 View Post
    In case you haven't noticed, United have bigger fish to fry.
    And you wonder why there are so many ABU's.

Arrogant Manure fans per chance

Still the better team did win the title

Leave a comment:

• benn0
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    See you next week at Wembley for the FA Cup Final then - ooops, no, more decisions against Manure stopping them getting there.

In case you haven't noticed, United have bigger fish to fry.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Still 'celebrating' then after your visit to Middlesborough?
    I suppose they could celebrate that they could leave Middlesborough and don't have to live there

Ah but then they are going home to Moss Side

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    8-1!

Still 'celebrating' then after your visit to Middlesborough?

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Well I'm a City fan and I'd rather see you united win than a load of soft shandy drinking southern pansies!

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Tactics

Seems like slating refs ultimately gets results as the Master 'Sir' Alex Ferguson knows so well.
    Now wasn't the nice Mr S. Bennett that got Mascherano sent off (nobody knows why to this day) in the game vs Liverpool?
    'Those that live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones' ?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by benn0 View Post
    Of course United have had no decisions go against them this season have they? Three penalties at Blackburn turned down for one but I don't see much outrage there.

Bitter ABU rants make winning the league all the more enjoyable.

Life is sweet today. I hope you ABUs are all suffering.
    See you next week at Wembley for the FA Cup Final then - ooops, no, more decisions against Manure stopping them getting there.

Leave a comment:

• benn0
    replied
    Of course United have had no decisions go against them this season have they? Three penalties at Blackburn turned down for one but I don't see much outrage there.

Bitter ABU rants make winning the league all the more enjoyable.

Life is sweet today. I hope you ABUs are all suffering.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Bah!
    If right and fair decisions had been made in the 1st half, would have been a very different story.

1. Blatant and intentional handball by Ferdinand
    2. Scholes should have been sent off.

Gah!
    WHS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X