• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "That Irish Ice Maiden and the Lady McBeth Ginger from The Apprentice"

Collapse

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Is that your typically socially inept way of asking him to drop his trousers for you?
    Are you stalking me now?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Are you jewish bagpuss?
    Is that your typically socially inept way of asking him to drop his trousers for you?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    The team that lost this week had all of the most obnoxious candidates, he should have just sacked all of them. The whiney tall bloke was so lucky this week, others were actually worse than him. That pathetic half Jewish bloke should have been sacked first.
    Are you jewish bagpuss?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    I love Margaret - the mistress of the withering putdown:

"...Edinburgh is not what it used to be..."
    Yes, that line was beautifully delivered.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I love Margaret - the mistress of the withering putdown:

"...Edinburgh is not what it used to be..."

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    The team that lost this week had all of the most obnoxious candidates, he should have just sacked all of them. The whiney tall bloke was so lucky this week, others were actually worse than him. That pathetic half Jewish bloke should have been sacked first.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    The best bit in the boardroom was when Alan Sugar said:
    'We can always pull your pants down to check if you are!'
    Can't think of anyone being so publicly humiliated before.
    Isn't Michael Sophocles actually a Greek/Cypriot name?
    Yes that was a classic moment. I was getting bored of the board room moments but that was quite funny.

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    'Half-Jewish'

Originally posted by noob View Post
    Anyone notice the 'good jewish boy' crossing himself on the way into the boardroom..?
    The best bit in the boardroom was when Alan Sugar said:
    'We can always pull your pants down to check if you are!'
    Can't think of anyone being so publicly humiliated before.
    Isn't Michael Sophocles actually a Greek/Cypriot name?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I was happily leaving Snaw alone, but he got lonely and tried to get my attention.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Couple of twats. Take it outside and have a proper fight.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Are you two trying to ruin every thread on the board today?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Thats it? Thats your reply. Slightly disappointing.....
    I'm scared to mocketh you, because the retribution will be so mighty and terrible.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Thats it? Thats your reply. Slightly disappointing.....

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Sorry but your victim line has dived after you replied to my comment about the Irish accent.

If you want me to not mock you, might pay to not start things. You cry and bleat that I pick on you and then you start it all up again.
    Lol, are you really only 12 years old Tay?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Sorry but your victim line has dived after you replied to my comment about the Irish accent.

If you want me to not mock you, might pay to not start things. You cry and bleat that I pick on you and then you start it all up again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X