• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Kosher Chicken

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kosher Chicken"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Raef is brilliant. I think he'll go far..Dunno if he'll win. Dunno if I want anyone of them to win. Sir Allen probably should have fired three people last night.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Sounds like another "Badger"!
    Yeah but she was consistently a good performer at the tasks as I recall, unless there was a "Miss World" episode I missed.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    Claire's got a really annoying sing-song call-centre voice, an over-developed sense of her own importance, and sticks her beak in all the time. Helene is the other back-stabber and she's just as bad. Claire will probably be in it up to the end just for the ratings.
    Sounds like another "Badger"!

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    I can't understand how anyone could find the Irish one in any way attractive. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with Wilmslow than wake up next to that hideous freak.
    Have you actually thought about this?

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Raef and Lucinda are the only ones I would want representing my company. At least they are intelligent enough to communicate properly and receptive enough to be moulded into the finished article. Proper apprentice material then.

The editing is designed to cast people in the poorest light, although some of the cretins do a fine job of this on their own.

Claire's got a really annoying sing-song call-centre voice, an over-developed sense of her own importance, and sticks her beak in all the time. Helene is the other back-stabber and she's just as bad. Claire will probably be in it up to the end just for the ratings.

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Joking

Claire is as thick as two short planks with a face and voice to match.
    Maybe the other rotweiler (tall one)

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Raef and Claire in the final. As much as I detest Claire, it appears the master of the CPC 464 likes her.

The others are just idiots.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    Lee won't win. He's simply too thick.
    Agree. It's between Raef and Claire.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    Clearly Lee and Raef have emerged as the 2 finalists. Fat turkey is on her way out and so is 'good Jewish boy'. Alex has been exposed as a pretentious idiot and the other 2 (Lucinda and Sara) are lightweights.
    Who wins wiill depend on what position Sugar has in mind. If it's more PR/marketing then Raef, if it's sales/deals, then Lee IMO.
    PS I forgot the 3rd bitch - whatever her name, pretty finished bar all her shouting
    Lee won't win. He's simply too thick.

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    Lee vs Raef

Clearly Lee and Raef have emerged as the 2 finalists. Fat turkey is on her way out and so is 'good Jewish boy'. Alex has been exposed as a pretentious idiot and the other 2 (Lucinda and Sara) are lightweights.
    Who wins wiill depend on what position Sugar has in mind. If it's more PR/marketing then Raef, if it's sales/deals, then Lee IMO.
    PS I forgot the 3rd bitch - whatever her name, pretty finished bar all her shouting

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I can't understand how anyone could find the Irish one in any way attractive. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with Wilmslow than wake up next to that hideous freak.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    jennie should have gone at the laundry task - she was terrible. And what's with all the scarves. You either have over-dressed Sara or the chubby one wearing the most drab outfits ever. Gonna miss the Irish one..very nice figure.

I thought last nights episode was brill.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    The Oirish girl was looking good last night. Usually the Irish accent makes me want to rip my ears off, but her looks compensated.
    Cough Cough

Really? Good Lord, what appalling taste you have.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    You'll find very few people who compliment the kiwi accent on it it's poetic sound.
    Can I huv sum fush und chups und a slub o' puss.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    The Oirish girl was looking good last night. Usually the Irish accent makes me want to rip my ears off, but her looks compensated.
    Stop pretending - I know you love it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X