• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PAH's last day ....."

Collapse

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Nope. Partial to the malt whiskey too?

The Hunstanton B&Bs I tried wanted an extra tenner a night. I've seen the sea before, they can stuff it.
    ick, no, I don't like whiskey at all.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    In Hunstanton?
    Nope. Partial to the malt whiskey too?

The Hunstanton B&Bs I tried wanted an extra tenner a night. I've seen the sea before, they can stuff it.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Cheers. If only all contracts were like that. Hope they're still paying you!

Just sorted out a b&b. Above a pub with 20 different malt whiskeys. Takes me back to my first ever contract. Hopefully there will be similarly fit barmaids to pour the drinks.
    In Hunstanton?

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    Welcome back to the game fella !
    Just completed my first week STILL no desk, phone, PC, id's or access cards. Clearly the requirement for someone to be productive from 'day one' was as accurate as ever...

Cheers. If only all contracts were like that. Hope they're still paying you!

Just sorted out a b&b. Above a pub with 20 different malt whiskeys. Takes me back to my first ever contract. Hopefully there will be similarly fit barmaids to pour the drinks.

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    Welcome back to the game fella !
    Just completed my first week STILL no desk, phone, PC, id's or access cards. Clearly the requirement for someone to be productive from 'day one' was as accurate as ever...
    Got offered another contract today, which has been hanging around waiting for a budget for 7 weeks !! Sorry chief, I am already back in the game.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by kali View Post
    Sorry hunni - it's Julianne - looks like it's toaster time babes

I would, but Lucy would think I'm trying to copy her hair style.

Leave a comment:

• kali
    replied
    My psychic powers are telling me your middle name is Paula. Am I wrong? If so, I apologise, sometimes need to fine tune them by sticking my tongue in the toaster.
    Sorry hunni - it's Julianne - looks like it's toaster time babes

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Well done PAH

I can see it's going to be mighty lonely on this bench

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by kali View Post
    when i was in my teens i so wanted curls - these days i'm really happy it's just long and straight

My psychic powers are telling me your middle name is Paula. Am I wrong? If so, I apologise, sometimes need to fine tune them by sticking my tongue in the toaster.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post
    Nice work PAH, you'll be able to trade up to a Golf GTI now

Statistics show that you're more likely to fall asleep at the wheel of a Golf.

Don't know exactly where those statistics are, but it's got to be true. Maybe I dreamt it whilst borrowing a friend's Golf.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Congrats PAH

stay away from Norwich - especially if you're driving!

I'll be at the mercy of my sat nav. Hope it's not sponsored by NU.

Thanks everyone for all the messages of congratulations. I obviously haven't tried hard enough to get you all to add me to your "ignore" list. Give it time.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Congrats PAH

stay away from Norwich - especially if you're driving!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied

Ginger!

(You've spent a lot of time watching kids telly, haven't you?)
    Last edited by Lucy; 2 May 2008, 11:20.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    No! That is frizzy.

Refer to the pic of MH, it's almost exactly like that, on a good day.

Show us a pic of your hair BP.
    http://www.thechestnut.com/snippets/pipkins/hart.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    No! That is frizzy.

Refer to the pic of MH, it's almost exactly like that, on a good day.

Show us a pic of your hair BP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X