• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Evolution of village idiots on CUK"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    There is no way Sandy is a bird. "Her" turn of phrase is so bloke like.

Shame really as I often dream of shagging "her".

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    yes of course having a technical talk with a Perl user is loaaaads more important than love talk ...
    I promised to make a presentation in place of dropped out guy, in my book keeping my word is more important than love talk.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Sorry guys too busy right now -- finishing technical talk for local Perl user group -- love affairs will have to wait!

yes of course having a technical talk with a Perl user is loaaaads more important than love talk ...

Slave was right about AtW... he is Queer

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Sorry guys too busy right now -- finishing technical talk for local Perl user group -- love affairs will have to wait!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    btw: it must be really frustrating for you not to be able to reach you d1ck and have a w@ank
    Prehensile tails? Realy long dick? Lots of enslaved types to do it for you?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    also ziegot, you have such short arms, you wont be able to reach the areas that others can't....

btw: it must be really frustrating for you not to be able to reach you d1ck and have a w@ank
    I think he just rubs himself against the nearest tree.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    I'm not sure she's into large spinal ridges.

also ziegot, you have such short arms, you wont be able to reach the areas that others can't....

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Well, there's always the giant alien lizard with piles... if she's not fussy.
    I'm not sure she's into large spinal ridges.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Lucifer Box - I was joking honest, thanks for your offer but my heart is taken and loyalty plays far too important part in my conscience to ignore it.
    AtW, that girl on the front page of busty-girls.com doesn't count you know.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Gee, it was a joke designed to infuriate SandyDown

Lucifer Box - I was joking honest, thanks for your offer but my heart is taken and loyalty plays far too important part in my conscience to ignore it. I think your sister in law deserves someone better than me anyway

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by planetit
    Rejecting this girl because she doesn’t have a PhD “like your mother” is deeply odd AtW. Maybe in Russia, going out with you mother is acceptable, but it’s kind of frowned on here in the UK.
    Gee, it was a joke designed to infuriate SandyDown

Lucifer Box - I was joking honest, thanks for your offer but my heart is taken and loyalty plays far too important part in my conscience to ignore it. I think your sister in law deserves someone better than me anyway

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    That's a bit snobby isn't it? She is a really nice girl (really, she is) who is looking to have a nice time with a considerate gent. Her last beau was a bit of a barstard so she could do with some sweet loving.

You can't get a Ph.D. in having a heart of gold, you know.
    and you can't get a PhD on how not to be an Idiot ....

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Sorry but this is a non-starter: I won't be able to show her to my parents and sister who all have PhDs, and I am working on one part time too.

The minimum educational requirement is a good degree with honours or its equivalent.

Thanks for trying though.
    That's a bit snobby isn't it? She is a really nice girl (really, she is) who is looking to have a nice time with a considerate gent. Her last beau was a bit of a barstard so she could do with some sweet loving.

You can't get a Ph.D. in having a heart of gold, you know.

Leave a comment:

• planetit
    replied
    Rejecting this girl because she doesn’t have a PhD “like your mother” is deeply odd AtW. Maybe in Russia, going out with you mother is acceptable, but it’s kind of frowned on here in the UK.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    btw: Russian degrees are not really recognized in most countries... btw this is not my fault !!!
    They are recognised - PhDs count as PhDs here, normal 5 year University degree counts as Bachelor (Hons) here, want to make a bet on this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X