• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Easyjet tickets from Liverpool to Russia"

Collapse

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    This is contractor's talking? Go hire a jet ffs
    contractors
    Last edited by EqualOpportunities; 1 May 2008, 22:20. Reason: Took the [bold] [/bold] tags out as I can't work out what it should be on my crackberry.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    This is contractor's talking? Go hire a jet ffs

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    If you go a few days before the match and leave a few days after, there are still some cheap places of Aeroflot £150 direct from Heathrow on an Airbus.

Some hotel rooms are available at around £50 a night

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    If you go a few days before the match and leave a few days after, there are still some cheap places of Aeroflot £150 direct from Heathrow on an Airbus.

Some hotel rooms are available at around £50 a night

Leave a comment:

• Dow Jones
    replied
    A lot cheaper

Lots of flights via Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Vienna, Rome etc etc without having to endure a train journey. Doesn't have to be a direct flight from the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    My mate is hassling me to go, but I think it might get heavy over there.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    Well considering that its about £100 ret to fly to warsaw on BA, and about £50 ret for the train ticket, the train is a sleeper so you can just sleep all the way. Multiple entry transite visa is £80!!

All things considered yes, its cr@p fly to Moscow for £500
    I'd pay the £500 to avoid the sleeper train.

Leave a comment:

• sunnysan
    replied
    Rubbish

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    So all things considered it's a rubbish option then
    Well considering that its about £100 ret to fly to warsaw on BA, and about £50 ret for the train ticket, the train is a sleeper so you can just sleep all the way. Multiple entry transite visa is £80!!

All things considered yes, its cr@p fly to Moscow for £500

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    Other option for you guys is to fly to Warsaw, and take the train from Warsaw to Brest, Brest to Minsk and Minsk to Moscow. You can probably to it without a change.

Only problem is you need to get a transit visa for Belarus as well. If you dont they well send you back to Warsaw in the next train going the other way
    So all things considered it's a rubbish option then

Leave a comment:

• sunnysan
    replied
    Moscow

Other option for you guys is to fly to Warsaw, and take the train from Warsaw to Brest, Brest to Minsk and Minsk to Moscow. You can probably to it without a change.

Only problem is you need to get a transit visa for Belarus as well. If you dont they well send you back to Warsaw in the next train going the other way

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    My mate just sent me this;

£210 if you go the route of

London – tallin (train from tallin to Moscow)

Moscow – st ptersburtg (train)

St ptersburg – riga (flight)

Riga – London

I am tempted!
    could go ryanair to kaunas in Lithuania, then take the overnight train to moscow

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    And if you're thinking of going, think very hard about going with your prospective club.

The police will see this as an opportunity to smack seven shades out of anybody being a bit rowdy, as well as the nutters from CSKA & Spartak.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Perhaps they are laying on some more flights bearing in mind some airlines are now charging up to 800 quid !!
    £800 is the standard fare on BA from Heathrow to Domodedovo.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    My mate just sent me this;

£210 if you go the route of

London – tallin (train from tallin to Moscow)

Moscow – st ptersburtg (train)

St ptersburg – riga (flight)

Riga – London

I am tempted!

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Were all booked up on may 21st, for some reason have become available again!

Perhaps they are laying on some more flights bearing in mind some airlines are now charging up to 800 quid !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X