• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Homeless people with dogs"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    I don't understand. Why would someone do that to someone else without consent ?
    omg

bgg, you are too nice for this world. Stick to the virtual one my friend

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The RSPCA predicted packs of semi wild hounds in the UK one year from now

We have them now - they're called yoofs and can be identified by their hoodies.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    And if they get desperate they can eat it.
    If it gets cold it could be used to keep warm, or if it gets really cold... have you seen 'The Empire Strikes Back'?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Bits of it

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I know it must be a pretty awful existence and to have a companion must be nice.
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    You see homeless people and feel sorry for their dogs? Get some priorities dude!
    Did you actually read the post?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    You see homeless people and feel sorry for their dogs? Get some priorities dude!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Isn't it called rape? AFAIK it's been around a while.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    It was caused by some guy shagging him

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Or joined in...
    Bad lizard!

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I often wondered why so many had dogs until someone who worked with the salvation army told me it's because they get paid more in aid if they have one.
    Absolutely. A mournful looking dog on a string is worth its weight in gold, and shared between beggars on a rota system. (Not talking from experience you understand, but that's what I've heard).

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    . . . or . . . *ahem* . . . y'know.

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Good idea, use the extra money to buy some curry powder

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I often wondered why so many had dogs until someone who worked with the salvation army told me it's because they get paid more in aid if they have one.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Hail the mighty Jog!

Alot of homeless people are men who lost everything in divorce - anything that gives them some comfort is to be welcomed.

On the other hand I can't abide cruelty to animals - neither can my gf though she seems happy being cruewl to me - I guess I am sub-animal?

Doesn't it depend on a case by case basis?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X