• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New York Hotels

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New York Hotels"

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    err ok.. thats so much better .... ... you just get emailed and remember URL's about blow up sheep.
    Yep, I thought it was kind of funny - and seemed appropriate for a frustrated kiwi. Wasn't that what got you started on your obsession with me, the sheep shagging comment?

Didn't realise you were so sensitive. Usually I think of kiwi's as a bit mentally tougher (Well apart from major finals of course), but I guess there's always an exception to the rule.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Think you're a bit ahead of yourself on the blow sheep bit, ever consider I might have seen it via some other format (Liek email for example)? Or that beyond your limited brainpower?
    err ok.. thats so much better .... ... you just get emailed and remember URL's about blow up sheep.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    you're entitled to your perspective - I'll happily disagree with you, and put my point across.
    Thanks. Me too.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Yip.. the fact it is water off a ducks back is clear to everyone I am sure. The way you ignore my posts and dont do internet searches for blow up sheep.....
    Why should I ignore your posts? You attack, I respond. Doesn't mean it matters, or I'd spend my online life in CUK stalking you. Ring any bells?

Think you're a bit ahead of yourself on the blow sheep bit, ever consider I might have seen it via some other format (Liek email for example)? Or that beyond your limited brainpower?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Have you stood up yet?
    Then again, maybe not

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Whatever floats your boat. I'll offer advice if someone asks, you can keep mocking. Water off a ducks back. Easier to be negative, but if you'd rather spend your time stalking me then happy to bring some meaning to your life.
    Yip.. the fact it is water off a ducks back is clear to everyone I am sure. The way you ignore my posts and dont do internet searches for blow up sheep.....

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Snaw is just to easy. I cant resist mocking his travelling guru act.

And he cant resist biting every single time.
    too

can't

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Whatever floats your boat. I'll offer advice if someone asks, you can keep mocking. Water off a ducks back. Easier to be negative, but if you'd rather spend your time stalking me then happy to bring some meaning to your life.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Have to say Tay, you win the title of "Chief CUK stalker" over Lucy.

And he cant resist biting every single time.
    Last edited by tay; 23 April 2008, 10:56.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Aye. This has been going on for ages and tay seems to start it all up again each time.

Then again, I'm happy being a tourist, and for that reason, I'm out.

@ PAH

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Have you stood up yet?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    No? Really????
    It's like trying to converse with a 5 year old. My 18 month old daughter makes more sense.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    You weren't offered one.

No? Really????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X