• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lembit Opik

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lembit Opik"

Collapse

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Class!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I think your little plane might be a touch affected by the shock wave of a giant asteroid hitting the earth...
    True. I can follow her logic though......

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I think your little plane might be a touch affected by the shock wave of a giant asteroid hitting the earth...
    At least we'd have another moon - probably.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    What's wrong with that, wait until just before impact, take off, fly above the clouds for a while and land safe and sound an hour or so later, when all the fuss has died down. Sounds like a plan!
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    http://www.freewebs.com/yoursong/Cheeky_Girls.jpg (NSFW)
    (Contains camel-toe)

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    My sentiments exactly. He could easily find a far more attractive woman in a country like Russia, if looks were the only motivation in his decision. Money is certainly her primary motivation, if he were someone working at McDonalds we would not be having this discussion.
    You may be onto something...from wikipedia (so it must be true)

"On 4 August 2006 London newspaper the Evening Standard reported that the Cheeky Girls were already "at rock bottom" and facing bankruptcy action in court due to the fact they had not been paid by their now defunct record company Telstar Records. The article said that the girls owed £4,500 in unpaid taxes, along with other bills due, and that Telstar owes them £2.2 million.[2]
    Later it was reported that they owed £130000 in total."

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is a Cheeky girl such a fantastic catch? A thin version of Ruby Wax with the mind of a child and the annoyance level of Mr Blobby. How did he do it?
    My sentiments exactly. He could easily find a far more attractive woman in a country like Russia, if looks were the only motivation in his decision. Money is certainly her primary motivation, if he were someone working at McDonalds we would not be having this discussion.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    What's wrong with that, wait until just before impact, take off, fly above the clouds for a while and land safe and sound an hour or so later, when all the fuss has died down. Sounds like a plan!
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    When asked what she would do if the earth was about to be destroyed by an asteroid impact year reply was:

"get my private pilot's license"

Bizarre answer.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    They were on Mr & Mrs the other night, she seemed okay, very bubbly. Her mother was there too though, so I pity him in 10 or so years when she stops being so girlie.
    And looks like her mother.

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    They were on Mr & Mrs the other night, she seemed okay, very bubbly. Her mother was there too though, so I pity him in 10 or so years when she stops being so girlie.
    When asked what she would do if the earth was about to be destroyed by an asteroid impact year reply was:

"get my private pilot's license"

Bizarre answer.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Is a Cheeky girl such a fantastic catch? A thin version of Ruby Wax with the mind of a child and the annoyance level of Mr Blobby. How did he do it?

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3794963.ece

Can the ladies (and the gents if that way disposed) on here please explain the attraction ?? All I can think is that he must be incredibly long or wide or both (lucky Gabriela if so).
    He drives a Vauxhall Cavalier (not an A3) with 350,000 on the clock.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Separated at birth?

Lembit - http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/mpdb/img/41005.jpg

Garth - http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X